**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with ranking up 4* and 5*

Please guide me which ones to rank up and till what ranks.

Thank you

Help with ranking up 4* and 5* 27 votes

dr. voodoo duped 4*
14%
Jwallace25MetalJakeSidjfhdjkskAlioo37 4 votes
x-23 5*
44%
RazorDevilSpicyslicerDuke_SilverTheRealmKeeperRcktMn4FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNebatr0nzEtjamaKingpinamosSimroarDevilMayCryLucianoDelHoya 12 votes
mordo 5*
0%
IM IW 4*
3%
Loolos 1 vote
Gwenpool 4*
7%
StellanIronGladiator22 2 votes
Aegon 4*
7%
Dick_ChapeyToo_qik 2 votes
Quake 4*
18%
MRMOJO77Lvernon15TimrosHunGeorgeBabyMiike 5 votes
Star lord 4*
3%
Aomine_Daiki10 1 vote
Gamora duped 4*
0%

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Dr Voodoo duped is powerful even as a 4*. Take him to 5/50.

X23 is sustainable and deals amazing bleed damage. Take to R3; or higher if you really like her and haven't obtained a better option by then.

If you're great with Quake, she works well as a 4*, so she's another 5/50 option as she doesn't need Awakening.

Aegon and Star Lord are only amazing when Awakened, so I'd hold back for now, till they are (if it ever happens).

Gamora I quite like; but is very much a personal choice - there are much stronger cosmic options around. If you enjoy playing with her, go for it: it's your game!

Mordo - probably not. I suspect your 4* Voodoo will clear more content.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    dr. voodoo duped 4*
    I say Voodoo bc he’s duped and once you learn how his even/odd thing works he’s really a GREAT champ. Even if u can’t place spirit venom bc poison immunity u still have awesome power control with his sp2.. I’m guessing only him and gamora are duped by the way u specified them. Change my opinion if others would be duped like Aegon or starlord
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    X-23 got me through act 4 explore then uncollected for the most part. Now I don't use her as much as I used to but still very useful.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    edited November 2019
    Quake 4*
    Quake is an absolute beast. If you can master quake n bake there really isn't anything she can't take down. As long as it isn't linked with a true stike node. I have her as an R5 5* solo'd Mr sinister in 6.2 when she was still an r4.