**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How should they fix this?

So with the current game down and everyone losing resources and stuff losing ranks in war, how do you think they will respond.

How should they fix this? 63 votes

Current bracket AW/AQ full explore reward and win reward
23%
Justice_Evo_8ShrimkinsBigDWSUNick_Caine_32jdrum663SammyJankisElectricJellySprossTheBossWilkopuppyrus1967Jpm14natewagz419AshKetchumsacoma_sack78Champ123 15 votes
A flat 200 6* 1k 5* 500 4* 5 premiums
22%
ThatweirdguyKihlgastMixalisGD-DEV3LTheRealmKeeperWoogieboogiespigwenderRogers 2~1PerceptronLufasoHCMmcocAomine_Daiki10allingutsMasterpuff 14 votes
Potions for AQ/AW and some shards from current bracket
7%
MityAntTheMightyKahrNik_860YsFKingNerdy 5 votes
Suck it up butter cup that’s kabam
19%
Captain_KandiceJestressKDoggg2017CassyGustavo20Mr_Rager27FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNopedroooFlintTheSavageSkillful_starBoostergoldrulzTheInfinty 12 votes
Extend current AQ/AW Times to allow for proper completion
26%
Bpn88855Stickman587the_furry_oneNEO_mr_AndersonF1VEF0RF1GHT1NGPufffPufffChris1212123GraydroxWoody15DonDudu2809MetalJakeredm4nPsyVbnmeMatiEspinozaKikoBalauLoolos 17 votes

Comments

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Hey there,

Right now, our focus is getting the game back up and running. When this is complete, and we're confident the game is in a stable state, we can start to look into how people were affected. Top of mind is definitely AQ and AW.

Once we have that figured out, we can start to consider what our Compensation plan will be. Until then, we won't have any news on that.

Wow cheers that was prompt
  • Current bracket AW/AQ full explore reward and win reward
    Miike you didn't cast your vote though? JK, I do appreciate the acknowledgement on this since we have a similar issue and had a closer approaching the final boss in AW
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

Hey there,

Right now, our focus is getting the game back up and running. When this is complete, and we're confident the game is in a stable state, we can start to look into how people were affected. Top of mind is definitely AQ and AW.

Once we have that figured out, we can start to consider what our Compensation plan will be. Until then, we won't have any news on that.

Wow cheers that was prompt
    They know how the community reacts when stuff like this happens, they wanted to get this out before the anger and mass forums posts go up about it
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    30 min timers
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I dont want compensation, I just want us(ally) to complete AQ/AW.
    Everytime the game have a bug, ppl want free stuf. Sad, real sad.
  • Stickman587Stickman587 Posts: 22
    I would think they have the ability to "pause the AQ and AW timers so that we can pick up where we left off. That would be ideal...
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    If they can’t put aw and AQ back on the time it was when this started affecting players fights then at least freeze war ratings and tier multipliers so people aren’t negatively affected by an error on managements side of things.
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    30 minute timers incoming
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27

I dont want compensation, I just want us(ally) to complete AQ/AW.
    Everytime the game have a bug, ppl want free stuf. Sad, real sad.

It’s almost 2 hours of emergency, almost a full rotation of 4 stars in arenas, and I have a bunch. Do you know what that means? Not counting the 5 stars that I still haven’t cleared them all, it will delay 7 + the time of the delay. And I will not be able to play much later, and I forgot the energy, AQ, AW... We need of course a big compensation
This discussion has been closed.