**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• MegaAngelMegaAngel Posts: 1
    iOS user....still down
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike 1hr 20 mins till my Oilers play. Should I just get ready for the NHL game now or keep holding out hope for mcoc?
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Still doing all the same things.
    Same quest fight 3 times.
    And arena is doing this still/again

* edit*
    * My bad, I though it had been fixed. Not everything of course, just the latest eff up 😋
  • DirtyDan99DirtyDan99 Posts: 8
    Our alliance war enlistment got canceled during this maintenance
  • CashgrabCashgrab Posts: 5
    Still doesn't count fight just tried plus still at hour timer should be 30min for as long as we have had downtime
  • Phresh88Phresh88 Posts: 6
    I'm back in but something still wrong with arenas. Error message, booted out and go back in it's as if my champs were used up in a round.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Not complaining. Just letting you know that while trying to do arena the game does the wifi symbol and takes forever to advance to the next screen.
    Galaxy s8
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★

bpunk88 said:

Summoners,

Thank you for your patience. We are preparing to take the game out of Maintenance. We will start with Android users, before extending this to iOS users shortly.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to solve this problem that resulted in an extended downtime. We will be discussing Compensation over the coming days, and will let you know when we have a plan.

Thank you again for your patience.

FYI: It's still broken
    Yeah :disappointed: we are aware. Currently discussing our next steps.
    that emoji got me. hope the next fix works out!
  • FETA89_TXAFETA89_TXA Posts: 11
    edited November 2019
    Atleast y’all can get in the game. IOS users still can’t
  • Any chance we’ll see a Sasquatch in the Contest? I heard he lives up in Canada.

I would love that!
  • ...still can’t get in...
  • Has any of the mods fully explored labyrinth yet?

Any of the Mods? I don't think so. There are quite a few around the Studio that have.
  • DannyCDannyC Posts: 7
    Jackd1989 said:

Drek said:

Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?

Can I choose 2? Chorizo and Pineapple. Together.
    I logged in just to simply tell you that the next time you get a pizza, order the “All Meat”. Every pizza place calls it by a different name, but also add jalapeños and pineapple to it (I also prefer some extra cheese).

Enjoy a slice of bliss.
    I've done this and ate the whole medium pizza. I regret nothing.
    only a medium? I can easily finish an extra large on my own 😁
    I agree, f

As compensation I would like tickets rank up 5 * R4, 1 crystal 5 *, 1 crystal 6 *, 10 crystals M7, M6, M5, 20 Cavalier crystals, 2 5 * awakening gem crystals, a 2099 Guillotine 6 *, 15k units, 1 goat and 1 albino Persian cat for each recruiter. Thanks

Duped 2099 guillotine 6* atleast, everything else seems reasonable for this maintenance
  • Username15Username15 Posts: 12

As compensation I would like tickets rank up 5 * R4, 1 crystal 5 *, 1 crystal 6 *, 10 crystals M7, M6, M5, 20 Cavalier crystals, 2 5 * awakening gem crystals, a 2099 Guillotine 6 *, 15k units, 1 goat and 1 albino Persian cat for each recruiter. Thanks

and a bag of marshmellows lol
  • simula67simula67 Posts: 49
    Are any/all of the mods in the same alliance? Do you guys keep your true identities secret from your alliance-mates, like superheroes? (I know I would!)
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    What’s the plan for AQ when this is resolved? Would like to get a sense so I can plan out my night
  • BigDog99995BigDog99995 Posts: 32

Still having this issue. Doing Fantastic Invasions and started fighting this VtD a second time, and he was still there after the second fight (and at full health too)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    arsjum said:

Greekhit said:

I know it’s already been answered, but let me disagree with that.
    5* SW won’t be too overpowered to be released. She would be be a top tier champ but not even close to top three. We had Blade dominating (nearly game breaking) the contest for over a year, we currently have champs like Ghost and CapIW and SW would be too op?
    Sorry but I can’t buy that. 🙁

4* SW is not the most powerful 4* champion, not even close. So, I’m not sure why or how a 5* version of hers would be too overpowered.
    Disagree. I used 5/50 Switch all the way through Act 5 exploration. She is very much a top 4* champion.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Still getting the “emergency maintenance” message. Won’t let me log in
  • For transparency sake, @Kabam Miike can we know what the issue really was?
    I mean, this was an all Friday afternoon thing. My kid is gonna go to bed and not play today. This game was out since he left school here in Florida and now he wants to cancel going to the movies with his mom to see when iOS will be up again.
    He's not a happy camper today sir

Totally agree. Would be nice to know what the actual issue was.
  • JanFunJanFun Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike Please bear in mind that some alliances haven’t been enlisted for the upcoming AW when maintenance locked us out - with no chance to enlist in time anymore. We also need a solution for this kind of issue. A missed AW would be a total desaster for most of us.
  • RogerRabs said:

What’s the plan for AQ when this is resolved? Would like to get a sense so I can plan out my night

More information on that kind of stuff will be shared in the threads dedicated to the Issue. This helps keep all information in one place.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    About war Can i ask something for confirmation @Kabam Miike ?

We missed to enlised this War due to this long maintenance ,

Someone left and someone joined in alliance today And they must need to participate 5 wars for eligible for rank rewards.

So how This problem will solve for us ?
    Please Tell us about this situation,

We are worried about War and Alliance Quest .
This discussion has been closed.