**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

Nah01 said:

An
    anybody else get a bye? Wondering if this was a coincidence or Kabam trying to even things out. My alliance was not affected by the auto unenlist

Why we didn't get this? We were affected, we drop 800 places and we got nothing?

How can it be fair Kabam? You are serving the top alliance now and the lower deserves nothing?

@Kabam Miike
    This isn't a higher alliance. What happened with this is that because of all the unenlisting and alliances not being able to enlist a lot of alliances weren't able to match with anyone. That's why they got byes. I am not defending Kabam in any way as my alliance is now missing two wars and dropped out of Plat 1 and after this war will probably be somewhere in Plat 3. They need to fix this and not wait another week.

End the season, revert ratings and rankings to what they were prior to the game crash, give season rewards based on that and spend the next week with AW locked to fix the issue. That's the only responsible thing to do.
    We were unable to enlist too. I can understand it takes time for Kabam to find a way to resolve this problem and we can wait. But they gave compensation to some alliances so quickly that it makes me mad. How can that be unfair and unjust? How could you come up with that solution?
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    And to clarify I did send ticket and my case was closed.

Wth?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    YSB said:

We’ve had this happen in the past a couple times. Sent in a ticket and kabam replied saying we should have enlisted. I replied saying we did and they asked if I had a video showing it. Smh. Kabam doesn’t care.

Kabam has all the logs stating which alliance enlisted or not. They don’t need a video for this
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    YSB said:

We’ve had this happen in the past a couple times. Sent in a ticket and kabam replied saying we should have enlisted. I replied saying we did and they asked if I had a video showing it. Smh. Kabam doesn’t care.

This has only been a specific issue the pat 2 wars
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    One more question : will we be eligible for the finals rewards even if we could not do the war ?
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    We had the same problem, then my alliance mates thought I forgot to enlist us. And thanks to the last war miss out we dropped 300 places in gold 2 and now it will be another drop. @Kabam Miike I know yall are working hard on this, it's just frustrating for us all. I know yall are frustrated too.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    FRBDN was unenlisted and missed out on this current war...
  • My alliance [REBŌRN] has also been unenlisted - please add this to your list of affected alliances
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    Nah01 said:

Nah01 said:

An
    anybody else get a bye? Wondering if this was a coincidence or Kabam trying to even things out. My alliance was not affected by the auto unenlist

Why we didn't get this? We were affected, we drop 800 places and we got nothing?

How can it be fair Kabam? You are serving the top alliance now and the lower deserves nothing?

@Kabam Miike
    This isn't a higher alliance. What happened with this is that because of all the unenlisting and alliances not being able to enlist a lot of alliances weren't able to match with anyone. That's why they got byes. I am not defending Kabam in any way as my alliance is now missing two wars and dropped out of Plat 1 and after this war will probably be somewhere in Plat 3. They need to fix this and not wait another week.

End the season, revert ratings and rankings to what they were prior to the game crash, give season rewards based on that and spend the next week with AW locked to fix the issue. That's the only responsible thing to do.
    We were unable to enlist too. I can understand it takes time for Kabam to find a way to resolve this problem and we can wait. But they gave compensation to some alliances so quickly that it makes me mad. How can that be unfair and unjust? How could you come up with that solution?
    They did not compensate anyone. What you've seen images of are from Byes. Where someone enlisted doesn't find an opponent.
  • Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
    Happened to us too COTG2
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    This can’t be a one size fits all compensation. We have now missed 2 wars while other alliances have been in both wars. If the compensation is to all it will put alliances like ours further behind. This needs to be done based on tickets and verified missed wars
  • Really feeling frustrated with matchmaking not done.

• See what does it say

• If you check, you will see that we DID enlist!!
  • BlueDevilsBlueDevils Posts: 18
    Our matchmaking was also cancelled:

Ally tag: RDMRZ

• IcewolveIcewolve Posts: 7
    2 wars in a row for us. We were enlisted in the last 2 wars and both they have dropped us out of enlistment. Not cool @Kabam Miike Really hope we get something good for all this
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    I don’t think it can be based on tickets- not every unenlisted alliance will have submitted tickets. I don’t think we did. And we’ve been unenlisted twice. They must have the relevant data surely.

I agree with other posters that the only possible way for this to be fair across the board is some kind of reset to Nov 8 when the issues started, otherwise there is no point to this season.
    Aldac said:

I don’t think it can be based on tickets- not every unenlisted alliance will have submitted tickets. I don’t think we did. And we’ve been unenlisted twice. They must have the relevant data surely.

I agree with other posters that the only possible way for this to be fair across the board is some kind of reset to Nov 8 when the issues started, otherwise there is no point to this season.

They should just use the rankings at the end of friday
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    I'm sure posting the same matchmaking in progress screenshot will further the discussion... /s
  • RylenRylen Posts: 3
    edited November 2019

@Kabam Miike compensate? What 2 premium crystals and a couple gold crystals and handful of pots?
    We will be losing 6* shards, t5bc shards, t2 alphas and 5* shards. The timy conpos we usually get wont cut it mate

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52

Back to back wars also for us; we have already dropped down one bracket and we were decent position to push plat 4 at start of season.

This is absolutely a massive stuff up now. This entire season needs to be cancelled and all alliances rewarded exact same rewards regardless of brackets at this point.

This isn’t something you can continue to sleep on now Kabam, like it appears you have last few days obviously hoping it was a one time issue.

Let’s see how the spin gets applied to this?

Back to back wars also for us; we have already dropped down one bracket and we were decent position to push plat 4 at start of season.

This is absolutely a massive stuff up now. This entire season needs to be cancelled and all alliances rewarded exact same rewards regardless of brackets at this point.

This isn’t something you can continue to sleep on now Kabam, like it appears you have last few days obviously hoping it was a one time issue.

They are not going to give everyone master 1
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    This so unfair.

We are missing 2 war. Now.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Please take down this war its not working.
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    Lormif said:

Obviously... but at this rate no one should be getting master 1 either.

There is a good suggestion above about the rank alliances were prior to the emergency maintenance and cancel season, I assume however that wouldn’t satisfy master bracket anyway.

• TheRonin2000TheRonin2000 Posts: 5
    edited November 2019
    2 wars missed for us too.
    Season r going to women of easy morals....
    So,what we have to do????
    @Kabam Miike r u still there???

Lormif said:

Obviously... but at this rate no one should be getting master 1 either.

There is a good suggestion above about the rank alliances were prior to the emergency maintenance and cancel season, I assume however that wouldn’t satisfy master bracket anyway.

Why should the people who worked hard be punished like that when an easier solution is to end the war as of Friday’s points
  • Looks like our alliance is getting booted out of a second war in a row now.. From p3 to g1 now! This is ridiculous when some alliances are given points for no opponents and other alliances are being completely ignored after units, glory, pots, boosts, and time spent to achieve platinum rankings. This is unfair and unprofessional. I might as well request refund for all money spent in the last 90 days with apple!
This discussion has been closed.