**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No they didn't!!

2»

Comments

• Bajan_SamuraiBajan_Samurai Posts: 107
    If he did overt stuff with his abilities I'd agree, but most of his attack abilities are things others can develop. Sure his radar sense is next level, but all his ninja abilities, acrobatics, boxing and strength levels are attainable by humans through skills training. Granted, I don't mind some reference to his Science side, but nothing that says he doesn't belong in Skill through and through.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Since I'm here and I'm bored, Daredevil should also be a mixed class of science and skill.

He's honestly more science than skill to begin with... his radar sense came from a chemical accident and his ability to fight so well is almost purely because of the radar sense he acquired. I'm sure growing up in a boxing gym and genetics helped... but he wouldn't be a superhero without radar sense.

I don't know if it is still canonical, but during Frank Miller's run on Daredevil it was revealed that the chemical accident didn't grant Daredevil his superhuman senses, it only awakened his mind to them. Stick's long time students are actually shown with superior senses to Daredevil in some cases developed through just intensive training.

stick+et+al+4.jpg