**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season Rewards cutoff timing

Due to the major issues over the last 24 hours, many people who changed alliances prior to the AW season cutoff match are now in jeopardy of missing out completely on AW season rewards due to not having the necessary 5 completed AW matches in your new alliance to qualify. Can you please explain how you intend to alleviate such this situation?

Comments

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    This is actually a very solid point and needs addressing... Those who changed alliances before cutoff and then got unenlisted won't get season rewards through no fault of their own.. Potentially a big issue here for some...
  • Cshack54Cshack54 Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    I fall in the same boat here. I switched before the cutoff and now due to unavoidable issues with the game I will only be able to attend 4 wars. I will be beyond displeased if this issue is not resolved and I miss out on an entire season of rewards...
  • We have the same problem here. And this war, we are playing 29/30, and we are aiming for platinum1, it’s not ok
  • Cshack54Cshack54 Posts: 3
    If anything, an exception should be made for this season and it needs to be reduced to a 4 war minimum requirement considering none of the player base had control over this situation whatsoever. I don’t believe they should be penalized an entire seasons worth of rewards because of the games issues.