Options

Unable to collect rewards

Anyone else unable to collect rewards in new event?

Comments

• Options
    GnihtGniht Posts: 1
    Yeah me too
  • Options
    ChumpyjoeChumpyjoe Posts: 17
    Got pretty bad ocd so not being able to get rid of that little red number at the bottom right of the screen is bothering me so maybe get your **** together.
  • Options
    I didnt get the event completion reward
  • Options
    Mountie69Mountie69 Posts: 21
    My specific reward is hero vs hero 5/5 in win fights vs heroes. Seems like there might be more to fix after yesterday's emergency maintenance issue. I don't think I had this trouble prior to system going down yesterday.

• Options
    GbxmaGbxma Posts: 5
    Me too until now i can't claim my rewards. It said already fix but I've tried it many times nothing happen
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I cant claim rewards earned yesterday but rewards earned today I can
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 131
    Me too I can’t collect my solo mutant combat rewards in 1 account and in my not so serious accounts can’t collect special rewards such as defeat hero and villian and mercenary rewards. This is getting annoying that every update we have to fight to get the bugs fixed.
  • Options
    Mountie69Mountie69 Posts: 21
    Still no change. Come on Kabam!
  • Options
    grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Still can't collect the journey reward. When I try claiming in rewards the game hangs and I have to restart.
  • Options
    Can't collect mercenaries rewards on 1 acct .can't collect hero reward on other acct.When I try to collect little red connect signal in corner blinks then it boots me. Same on both accts 2 days running
  • Options
    I cannot collect my stash
  • Options
    unable to collect reward in villian
  • Options
    Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about this topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.