Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

Human Torch's special 2 synergy (probblem)

So there a synergy with human torch and killmonger/Captain A IW and it makes the opponent always miss for 0.75 sec if the final 2 hit of the special 2 hit into the opponents block.
The benefit is you get 2 smulders if the last 2 hits of it hits the block so I tried to solo W.S. in rol. I tried the synergy to get smoldurs cuz there's no other way in this fight (as far as I know of ,except the Thing synergy) but the problem is that 0.75 sec isn't long enough to make them miss and he just countered with a combo

P.S. haven't had time to test on different champs

Comments

• SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 120
    You can build two smoulders with SP3 but yeah that seems fairly problematic.
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 16
    Slappapow said:

You can build two smoulders with SP3 but yeah that seems fairly problematic.

Thank for the info