**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Merger(s) 5M Alliance dividing

Posting for my Alliance... currently looking to split our Alliance into a 1.0 and 2.0 group. One group above 175k, the other obviously below. We are a supportive and friendly group, and we cover a fairly broad spectrum internationally which has made for some good non game related conversations (LINE is required). Currently we will be moving 10 ppl to LTMRW 2.0 and our focus will be AQ map 5 and end game. The original group will remain with a focus of AQ/AW and we will be able to transition between groups as requested/required based on game/real life demands. There is a lot more to discuss, so pls message me if you or your group have any interest.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    HI can I look into joining the lower group, I’m a 3.4k prestige player with 2r5 4* champs but that number will soon be 5, I’m am on every day in aq and aw, and I’m looking for an ally that hits sa every week and is in expert tier aq at least every other week
  • Medik101Medik101 Posts: 58
    Just msg me in game at medic10617 and we will hook you up
  • Robman323Robman323 Posts: 33
    Hey man i sent you a friend request in game, i would want to discuss something with you if you can accept