**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Logging In and Looking At My Roster...

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
Anyone else looking at their roster and feeling ... a lack of motivation? Before the 6* announcement I was proud of my achievements, my 9 R5 4*s, I was pumped for future 4* basic arena champs that I had my sights on.

My 6 5*s are not rankable, other than a duped Storm. The rest, including Colossus, IP, Kamala (you get the picture) simply can't handle any end-game content, but I was happy to concentrate on R5 4*s who could pull their weight.

The arrival of 6*s makes me look at my 4*s the way I previously looked at my 3*s. AQ will undoubtedly have 6*s included long before they become obtainable, so we'll need maxed-out 5*s to compete (due to health, damage and challenger rating).

This news should have been accompanied by reassurances. I feel completely demotivated and judging by my alliance chat (and this forum) I'm not alone.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    How long until people have a decent 6* and 5* roster to replace 4*? 4* won't be replaced for a long time. They can beat all content in this game. I doubt 4* will be obselete as quickly as you think
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Cry me a river. I'll give you $1 for every 5/50 4* you have on your account if you are ready to quit the game and sell.

p.s. Just kidding btw. That would violate Kabam's terms of service.