**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

YOU. YES YOU..

My alliance continues to grow. As it grows some dont continue to grow with us. After this round of AQ I will be needing 2-3 new members at 50,000+ rating. We are at the point we are fighting 3900+ in AQ and in AW. Need individuals that can hold their own. Below you will find alliance stats. Any questions feel free to reach out here, line or in game ..user name is latinsiseneg
oyrklg9cdmsb.jpg
74rccxuogbp2.jpg
bptd46j38qx8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Sorry mate but only 1 member in your alliance is higher rated than me and I doubt your prestige is something great either..
  • Options
    latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    I'm sure we won't be a fit for everyone... There's a lot of GREAT players out there that are WAY put of our league... But I'm hopeful there will be a few that will fit right in :smile:
  • Options
    Fingers crossed I find someone
  • Options
    Found 2 great players but now need one more... If interested please message me
  • Options
    Seems like a good fit for me, just sent a request to join. Username: sedmundos / Line: sarsura24
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Do u mind if player doesnt have line?
    I am a 61k guy looking for alliance as this one is falling apart.
  • Options
    Today one of my players told me she will be taking a break because she has important exams to prepare for and won't be playing while she does that... I will have a spot open tomorrow after today's AQ ends around 12:05pm PST . if your interested in joining hit me up on line ( latinsiseneg) thanks
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Sorry mate but only 1 member in your alliance is higher rated than me and I doubt your prestige is something great either..

If you weren't interested, you could of just said nothing you know...
  • Options
    @wSWeaponX ur funny
  • Options
    @INTEGRAL thank you. so far the forum has been good to me...hoping for one more amazing player..some of my best have come from here :)
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    @INTEGRAL thank you. so far the forum has been good to me...hoping for one more amazing player..some of my best have come from here :)

Ignore him...he's a piece of scum that seems to do just enough to avoid being perma-banned on the forums. Just wish he'd bite the bullet and leave already.
  • Options
    DrasticallyDrastically Posts: 13
    He's a tough guy let him go pick on coming up talent elsewhere. He likes to bully others but he's soft.
  • Options
    Still need a player :'(
  • Options
    Will need 2 players after this war
  • Options
    puh4ggjkgr1c.jpeg
  • Options
    xvhed6nvnr0o.jpeg
  • Options
    NeyNey Posts: 5
    BUMP!!!
  • Options
    @Ney thanks for bumping me up...We do need one more....
  • Options
    9al4zohjj2jr.jpeg
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I'm thinking about leaving the alliance I lead in the hands of my son, at least for a little while. If I do that, I'd give it a try. You guys look to be more my level, while everyone else in mine is about 30k. I feel like I'm not going anywhere as our rewards suck. Can't even do map 3. Well I could, but not by myself.