**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Spidey evaded Venom twice????

Uncollected 2.2 OG Spidey evaded my 4/55 sig 40 Venom????

Why?

Comments

• Options
    MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101

Fate seal removes tour klyntar buff. Seriously how many "why did so and so evade venom?" threads do we need to have before you guys learn to read his abilities?

Thanks for the answer, but why so angry about it lol
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

That's why. There's dozens of these threads.
  • Options

Venom needs his klyntar buff to negate spiderverse champ's evasion abilities. Certain nodes, like buffet for example, can remove your buffs. In that case you can lose your klyntar buff and therefore spideys can evade your attacks.

If anything is unclear, just look it up in venoms ability sheet.

I believe you but I thought it was an ability he had instead of a buff he had, I was mistaken. And no I don’t sit and read everything so sometimes you learn by the kindness of others sharing what they took time to read
  • Options

And this upsets you? Whatever bro cheers! It’s the weekend take a deep breathe 😂
  • Options

And this upsets you? Whatever bro cheers! It’s the weekend take a deep breathe 😂
    So not only are you and many others too lazy to read the abilities of the champs you use, you're too lazy to search the forum for an answer as well. Sweet. Good luck getting far in this game
    I’ve done everything but fully explore 6.1 and 6.2 go be a keyboard warrior in another thread I’m not gonna feed your needs bro
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Manyoofs said:

Aren’t you the same guy with rng Tin foil hat conspiracies?
    This thread makes a lot of sense then

Am I the guy that thinks Kabam rigs crystals sometimes? Yes I am, Adora even admitted it when she left Kabam. But seriously who comes to a mobile game forum to throw stones?
  • Options

So not only are you and many others too lazy to read the abilities of the champs you use, you're too lazy to search the forum for an answer as well. Sweet. Good luck getting far in this game
    I’ve done everything but fully explore 6.1 and 6.2 go be a keyboard warrior in another thread I’m not gonna feed your needs bro
    So you're too lazy to even read a champ ability sheet but then you ask us to give you the answer without even bothering to give us the node info so I have to open the quest and go to it and read it myself so that I can give you the correct answer, but I'm the problem here?

My only need is to stop having to sift through threads like this
    I didn’t realize you were a moderator
  • Options
    Also @Worknprogress its not your knowledge and helpfulness that’s the problem. It just saddens me how many times I see people be arrogant and condescending on the internet. It’s easy to do that behind your keyboard. It’s to easy. It’s sad.
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    Hmm lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Fate seal removes tour klyntar buff. Seriously how many "why did so and so evade venom?" threads do we need to have before you guys learn to read his abilities?

Thanks for the answer, but why so angry about it lol
    Because there are a million posts on it and it can easily be solved by 10 seconds of reading
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I think the OP gets it by now haha