Cool interaction between Dr. Doom and Gwenpool

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★

This is absolutely INCREDIBLE.

In “Unbelievable Gwenpool #22” when Gwen first interacts with an A.I. of Doom - she says “Why do you look like War Machine in a hoodie?”

As a huge Gwenpool fan - I absolutely adore this easter egg.

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s like when you fight korg with ghost he says ‘piss off ghost’

yeah thats cool too
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Cool
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 883 ★★★
    Doctor Doom is to War Machine as Ronin is to Hawkeye lol
    I mean even if you didn't know of the reference to the comics (like me), that's just awesome anyway; you can just imagine Gwenpool being the type to roast people... maybe that's why she incinerates on her sp1... :thinking:
  • @issamaf80 , Nice catch, does she say that at the start of the fight, or do you have to do something first ?

Doctor Doom is to War Machine as Ronin is to Hawkeye lol

Huh ?? Ronin is a new persona of Hawkeye. How is Dr. Doom a new persona of Rhodey Rhodes (or do you mean just the facial design from his WM suit) ?
  • Karatemike415Karatemike415 Posts: 307 ★★★
    Um.. I like how you copy and pasted my comment & post from Reddit without any credit..... lol
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★

Um.. I like how you copy and pasted my comment & post from Reddit without any credit..... lol

I was going to credit you but ( reddit suck on mobile and i can't edit my post on the forum ) you can just come here and post that you found it here , as that isn't a problem.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 158
    thanks for the easter eggs. awesome stuff.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 523 ★★★
    I Just duelled a doom with gwenpool and it didnt come up... how did you get that interaction??
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 703 ★★★
    I found that if enemies die right when they hit into GP's block, her victory pose is she lies down carrying the collector doll.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 546 ★★★

Huh ?? Ronin is a new persona of Hawkeye. How is Dr. Doom a new persona of Rhodey Rhodes (or do you mean just the facial design from his WM suit) ?

Ronin is Hawkeye with a hoodie.