**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Help event

This 24 hour event is not recognising my contribution. I have been with the alliance for months, I send help and still it is not registering my participation. IGN trublu.

Comments

• Every week someone asks about the Help Event...

Points are only awarded for Help Event if you are still under your Loyalty Cap for giving Helps that day. Once you Max out your giving Helps for Loyalty, you can still give Help but they don’t count towards Help Event Points.
    And so if you use up all your Help Assistance in morning before the Help Event actually starts (gave help during 2nd half of Loyalty Event day), then you can’t get any Help Event Points until after your next Help Reset time (normally overnight, US-based, but some rare ppl have Reset times at other odd hours).
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    Thanks, I would normally read the how to acquire points section if I have a problem but that is still broken!
  • Trubli said:

Thanks, I would normally read the how to acquire points section if I have a problem but that is still broken!

Event Points Descriptions were fixed in a mini-update 25.0.1 a few days ago.

But in this case, don’t think it clearly states anyways that you only get points if you are also getting Loyalty from the Help. But that's how it works.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    My events point description is still not working (latest update)