**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Taskmaster vs Havok (6.2.2)

https://youtu.be/xShtd6k6WGM

I'm pretty sure this fight requires at least 2 things;

1 aggressive playstyle,
2 a champ that generates permanent armor up buffs,

and both should be combined. and there's no guarantee that your critical hits won't trigger backblast damage (global node).

If you have Taskmaster, you don't need to worry about all of the above. You can play safe and relax without a damn worry, because;

Plasma will not detonate on you (on the contrary it HEALS you with Willpower mastery)
Armor Break's from crumbling armor node also counts as debuffs.
Backblast incinerate will not hurt you because you already become immune.

I suggest to all Endgame players (who are not spending to crystals crazy amounts) to consider ranking him up.
There's an upcoming Havok Boss in 6.3

Comments

• Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Is Colossus now the #1 Havok Counter that's common to a lot of people?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

common probably, but guilly2099 utterally destroys him.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Woozie said:

Can you believe me dude I don't have him even 4*
    He must be solid option for Havok for sure. All those armor up buffs and immunity for armor breaks (against crumbling armor). But in this video backblast global node would do some damage to colossus.

Other than that, those debuffs on Taskmaster and his opponent, are only serving TM's special attack damage. That's a huge boost.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Woozie said:

He must be solid option for Havok for sure. All those armor up buffs and immunity for armor breaks (against crumbling armor). But in this video backblast global node would do some damage to colossus.

Other than that, those debuffs on Taskmaster and his opponent, are only serving TM's special attack damage. That's a huge boost.
    Just watched the video and properly and awesome gameplay - some mad heavies you threw there.

Is TM an effective option because he becomes debuff immune after 10 debuffs? Is that what's happening here and why he isn't getting plasma detonated after the debuffs from Havok and Crumbling Armor?

Got him at 5* R3 and play around with him in arena but never brought him against havok.
  • Options
    TheEducationTheEducation Posts: 93
    Woozie said:

Woozie said:

Just watched the video and properly and awesome gameplay - some mad heavies you threw there.

Is TM an effective option because he becomes debuff immune after 10 debuffs? Is that what's happening here and why he isn't getting plasma detonated after the debuffs from Havok and Crumbling Armor?

Got him at 5* R3 and play around with him in arena but never brought him against havok.
    Yes. Exactly right. TM is a great Havok counter due to debuff immune after 10 debuffs.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Woozie said:

Woozie said:

Yes man. he’s becoming immune to debuffs. Not just plasma but also armor break and backblast damage which makes TM particularly great for this quest.

Other than that; he’s also gaining special attack damage for each debuff on him and his opponent.

What I think about plasma detonation, it reaches the max of it’s level and can’t go beyond.