**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1st Rank 5, 5 star camp.

Need a overall good champ for all the event quests and variant.

1st Rank 5, 5 star camp. 42 votes

Aegon Sig 100
21%
NifzMrLalowSpiderCoolsmfleuryRockypantherxddomVbnmeMoNsTeR_804lowlevelplayer 9 votes
Void Sig 110
14%
Monto_Carlos28DOKTOROKTOPUSraffsterUnsilentHamloyPablo276 6 votes
Omega Red Sig 85
47%
PantherusNZRagamugginGunnerLosspikallinashesSpeedbumpFlareDogecAncAmOTROUBL3DsolopoloRasiloverXxLoganTDCxXWoozieAmazing_Demon05Morpheus_123PHJfinAdishvar_26Bryliantu93Justin2524Nah01JJBoy19 20 votes
Magik Sig 75
0%
Iceman Unduped
0%
Ghost Unduped
16%
Lvernon15soumaPizzaGuy245AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaMidnite93 7 votes

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Aegon Sig 100
    At high sig, Aegon's is way too good.
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50
    Even I am a bit confused between Aegon and Omega Red. I love Aegon's game play but he is not immune to bleed or poison, so that's my concern.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Ghost Unduped
    Why the heck is no one voting Ghost? If you can get good with Ghost, Ghost is the answer 90% of the time. She's a beast for V1 and 3 and pretty much all EQ's. Sounds like that's what you need. If you can't get good with Ghost, that's when you go with OR.
    Ghost Unduped

Etjama said:

Why the heck is no one voting Ghost? If you can get good with Ghost, Ghost is the answer 90% of the time.

I would have done so too but he hasn't given enough information
    does he have the synergies? does he have the synergies as a 5* or less
    does he have suicides or what? no idea
    I've come to learn that synergies don't matter. Ant-Man gives her a damage boost and Wasp makes her a little easier to play. Hood is the only one I find is ever necessary, but only in certain situations. Whether he has suicides or not still doesn't matter cause Ghost gains a lot from it too. I see OR as a close 2nd place in any situation.
    Hi there, I don't have ghost synergies neither do I run suicide masters.
    But what if I get a 6star ghost? And as far I know ghost is amazing without even getting duped.
    Ghost Unduped
    K3600 said:

Hi there, I don't have ghost synergies neither do I run suicide masters.
    But what if I get a 6star ghost? And as far I know ghost is amazing without even getting duped.

She definitely is. And even if you get a 6 star, double Ghosts is only a good thing.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Omega Red Sig 85
    Ægon is amazing, but I don't use him that much in monthly questing. I'd much rather skip the ramp for those shorter format fights. He was my fourth r5 after burstier champs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost Unduped
    If you have the synergies she’s a beast
    Ghost Unduped
    Lvernon15 said:

If you have the synergies she’s a beast

He doesn't, but I've been playing with her a lot lately and only find that I need Hood if I need to tank a Sp3. Otherwise, you don't need Wasp or Ant-Man if you're good with her.
    I see so the debate is between ghost, omega or Aegon. Me personally I am not such a good player with ghost, I have her at rank 4 since a couple of months but I rarely use her. Omega and Aegon I use all the time. So in between these two is my pick, nice :smile:
    Ghost Unduped
    K3600 said:

I see so the debate is between ghost, omega or Aegon. Me personally I am not such a good player with ghost, I have her at rank 4 since a couple of months but I rarely use her. Omega and Aegon I use all the time. So in between these two is my pick, nice :smile:

In that case, OR.
    Etjama said:

K3600 said:

In that case, OR.
    Thank you so much for the input.