**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Player Needs Active Alliance For Long Haul

Hi. I started about a week ago. I have been reading and watching the videos. Still trying to get my feet under me, but I feel like I'm progressing pretty well.

I'm in my second alliance now and both have been semi active for a day or so and then fizzled.

I am looking to learn and advance. I'm looking for active chat and to understand and contribute towards common alliance goals. I play a LOT and I'm looking for an alliance I can stick with for a long time and help experience higher end game content. If this sounds like a fit please message me in game or here. Wrekdum is my name.

Comments

• If you're still looking then contact wywhlyl in-game
  • If you're still looking add me in game nick122706 I have very experienced officers who can teach you a lot. We do require the line app though. If you have it, or download it, add me there nick122706
  • Sent you a direct message! Will send an ingame friend request as well if you wish to chat more, however we require line (just like I dunno every other alliance :tongue:) so you can add me there too, ID is Poisonvirgo.
  • FEARZ_0FEARZ_0 Posts: 69
    If you're still looking add me in game: Fearzzzzzz