**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected Arena Crystal and the Regular

biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
My question for the community regarding the Uncollected Arena crystal as well as the basic arena crystal is the following:

Is the basic arena crystal the crystal with the increased odds to acquire 4 -star punisher and is this the crystal that no longer contains the 3-star punisher?

Or is it the Uncollected Arena crystal the crystal that has increased odds for a 4-star punisher?

The reason i ask is because in the basic arena crystal when i select it from the crystal vault it displays images of pulling a possible 3-star punisher from the basic arena crystal which costs 2,000 battlechips.

Before i redeem my battlechips for arena crystals I just want to have a straight answer so I will know which crystal to invest all my battlechips in to acquire this 4-star punisher with the increased odds.

Thank you for taking your time to read my thread. Keep up the good work Kabam.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    If you goal is 4 star punisher, new crystals are MUCH better
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    The Uncollected Arena crystal costs 5 times as the regular one. It also includes 5 times the stuff as the regular one. (Least you can have 3000G = 15K Gold) So it's more or less the same thing.
    Now the good thing about the new ones is the punisher drop rate. Uncollected arena crystals have the same % chance to drop a 4* Punisher as the regular ones had of 3* !!!! CRAZY, i know right !? It's like 4*s are already the new 3*s lol.
    And then there's the all new 5* punisher, with same drop-rate as 4* had in the old crystal. (Means i'll never get him)
  • biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    im kinda just waiting for a response from one of the moderators or admins on this site to give me a response. But thank you for informing me
  • These guys are right! We have a very passionate and well informed bunch of people on the forums. While some things are definitely only able to be confirmed by the team, for questions like this, you're pretty safe listening to your fellow players :smile: