**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New update required

So, when I opened the game right now it game says that an update is required to play online, whereas when I check in the play store I see that am on the latest version itself, is this a bug or what?

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I got a Mini Update after this, not sure what it did...
  • Options
    If the “grace period” for Updating the game yourself has now expired, and game pop's up saying REQUIRED now, could be that everyone who never got that mini 25.0.1 from last Thursday are all trying to download it at same time now tonight.

Might be why they’re could be a server drain on fetching the update.

FYI, that 25.0.1 Update was for the Event Description problem, not for 6.3 quest.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

If the “grace period” for Updating the game yourself has now expired, and game pop's up saying REQUIRED now, could be that everyone who never got that mini 25.0.1 from last Thursday are all trying to download it at same time now tonight.

Might be why they’re could be a server drain on fetching the update.

FYI, that 25.0.1 Update was for the Event Description problem, not for 6.3 quest.

am already on 25.0.1 but it's still asking for an update @SummonerNR
    That's really weird. I'm going to ask some people about this, but I don't personally know what could be happening.

Just in case, can you try and reset the Cache on your Google Play store? Doing this is different for every device, so I can't give exact instructions. Also, can you tell me what Android Device you're using (Model Number) and your OS version?

You could also try deleting the Game and reinstalling. That may solve the problem.