**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quest extra rewards

12346»

Comments

• Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    I still want to know where in the TOS exploiting a bug is covered. I have asked several times on all these threads after reading through them and finding nothing about exploiting game bugs. Every time I ask it is ignored. I'm starting to think they just say something is against the TOS and just assume nobody reads it to disagree.

Here's a link to the TOS, if you can find it in there, please let me know because I am very curious to see what wording they used to cover this issue:

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service/

Looks like it's a little less than half way down the page:

"9. Online Services/Your Responsibilities.

· Use features of the Websites or Services for anything other than their intended purpose, including exploiting glitches for personal gain;"

Ah, thank you. It seems I was wrong. Funny that I missed that the three times I read that particular section before I asked the question. But I do stand corrected, thank you.
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    I still want to know where in the TOS exploiting a bug is covered. I have asked several times on all these threads after reading through them and finding nothing about exploiting game bugs. Every time I ask it is ignored. I'm starting to think they just say something is against the TOS and just assume nobody reads it to disagree.

Here's a link to the TOS, if you can find it in there, please let me know because I am very curious to see what wording they used to cover this issue:

· Use features of the Websites or Services for anything other than their intended purpose, including exploiting glitches for personal gain;"

Ah, thank you. It seems I was wrong. Funny that I missed that the three times I read that particular section before I asked the question. But I do stand corrected, thank you.

Wow. Someone who owns up to their mistakes. An incredibly rare thing in this day and age. Someone give this guy medal! And you're welcome. It's easy to miss. Likely by design.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★

Wow. Someone who owns up to their mistakes. An incredibly rare thing in this day and age. Someone give this guy medal! And you're welcome. It's easy to miss. Likely by design.

It was crammed at the end of the line. I still shouldn't have missed it. I wish someone had caught my error earlier though. Thank you for taking the time to find it.
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204

It was crammed at the end of the line. I still shouldn't have missed it. I wish someone had caught my error earlier though. Thank you for taking the time to find it.

Yeah right lol! I just typed "exploit" into the 'Find on Page' feature, but again, you're welcome.