**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Spider-Man ( Stark Enhanced ) BEST CHAMPION IN THE GAME?

Spiderman (Stark Enhanced) Is One Of The Best Champions In The Game, If Not, The Best.
He Has Alot Of Attributes And Heavy Attacks. On The Unblockable Attack( A Power Drain ), On The Special 1, He's Got A Stun, On The Special 2, Alot Of Damage( First A Shock, Hard Hits, Then Harder Shocked. The Awakened Abillity ( Hero's Mantra ) Who Needs Dexterity When You Got Such An Awesome Evade? He Evades Almost All Attacks When Blocking Or Not. He Deserves The Spot As God Tier!

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No, he is not
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    What do you plan to accomplish with this post.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Ok, you've posted at least 5 times today, if not more. This post is useless and the topic is incorrect. You make it hard to read by capping every letter at the beginning of a word. Kindly stop acting in this way =)
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s not the best, he’s only 3rd best tech imo (ghost and warlock) he’s becoming a bit outdated with new content, no immunities being the main drawback, for endgame champs nowadays they’re almost essential for a good half of paths unless you have a way to play around it like quake, act 5 maybe he is a top champ, but for act 6 and probably almost all future content he’s falling off
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    He’s definitely very good, but I wouldn’t say the best. Also, like someone has said before, Talking In Title Case (When You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word) Is Very Obnoxious So Please type normally.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★
    He evade is definitely the one that kil me more that help
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    Gamer said:

He evade is definitely the one that kil me more that help

Just before you do a special attack do a heavy
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost disagrees with this post
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    lmao ^^^^
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    *clears throat* Well let me tell you something, buckaroo. Starky is the most overra-