**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

End game players what device do you use?

ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
I’m interested to know the devices players who take on the most difficult content are using?

Most people I know believe the game runs much better on iOS. This could be a useful thread for the community to learn which devices perform consistently well when running the most demanding content.

Comments

• Options
    HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    I'm on Android and it's never been something that has affected me with endgame content. My pixel 2XL handles it really well
  • Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    I’m not define myself as an “endgame player” and I’m way behind the whales but finished 6.3 yesterday and I’m pretty happy about that. I run an iPhone XS and was the device that helped me to get the legends title
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Not really an endgame player here (reached Cavalier so far) but my iPhone 7 Plus handles the game very well.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    iPhone 5SE lmao
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★

I’m not define myself as an “endgame player” and I’m way behind the whales but finished 6.3 yesterday and I’m pretty happy about that. I run an iPhone XS and was the device that helped me to get the legends title

I’m at a similar stage of the game not an “endgame” player but well into endgame content.

It’s time for a new phone and I’m seriously considering the OnePlus 7t but if it doesn’t run this game well, it’s no good to me.

I mostly play MCOC on an iPad mini 5, it has more than it’s fair share of issues tbh.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    I used the nexus 5 no issues the pixel a few issues at first I had no problems with the pixel 2xl and I've not had any problems so far with the pixel 4 I've noticed now I don't have slow loading screens so my grind is much faster since upgrading to the pixel 4
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    iPad Pro
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I'm currently using an android, Xiaomi MI 9.
    Loading screens are basically the same you get on iOs, about 2 seconds each
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Pixel 4 XL
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Samsung s9+
    Not endgame.

The main people who use Iphones over androids is due to loading times between fights.
    I'm pretty sure it's nearly impossible to achieve legend title without using one of the newer iPhones
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Nokia N-gage
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    iPhone XR and I still get dropped inputs with quake
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I use an 2018 iPad, and an iPhone 6+ but it’s laggy on the 6+
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Ipad Air2 and iPhone 7. Variants, LOL, 6.1, 6.2 are all 100%. 6.3 completion with 6.3.6 100%. Worked out just fine for me
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    I switched from a S10+ to an iPhone XS Max in the last 3 months. And the massive difference in gameplay doesn’t even compare. I tried for legends run on my s10+ and couldn’t even come close. First attempt on iPhone and was able to do it. So for me the first thing I noticed is load times are substantially faster. Also the detail that you can see I’ve noticed is much more clear EG Havoc Sp1 can actually see the bursts very clearly compared to what you could barely see on the s10+
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Iphone 11 pro
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    What defines an endgame player?
    Cavalier?
    Fully explored 6.3 and master war?

Anyway I play on pixel 3xl.
    Halfway through 6.2 on my way to The Champion boss, I do map 5 and no war through choice
  • Options
    Question: can I have the game on two devices in the same time? Or I need to log out everytime from one device for sure? I am talking about Ipad and Iphone.
    Thanks for advice in advance.