**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation stage 1

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hi all, this is compensation stage 1, Kabam said once they sort out AW rewards, they will discuss the compensation package. As it said this compensation is purely for the maintenance which occured.

Overall not a bad start to the compensation.

Hopefully once we get our AW season end rewards kabam can sit down and discuss the proper compensation package.

Alot of end game players are talking about multiple 6* shards and t5bcfs etc... we will see what happens x

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Maybe your not a end game player, and read the in game mail, this is the first compensation package, not bad but missing alot of the things end game players lost out on, i am Cav and participate in a tier 3 Ally

maybe you are unable to read:

"Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15."

The message in game says the only thing that is left is compensation for AW and AW season, no more general compensation. I am also cav and participate in a tier 3 alliance, but I can read the messages.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited November 2019
    This was Package 1 of 2, basically compensation for the general screw-up.

Package 2 of 2 will be for the shortened AW season, not a “compensation”, just an adjusted rewards based on the first six wars, which they’ve stated multiple times.

If anyone is expecting anything beyond the aforementioned, I’m sorry but you will be sorely disappointed. Kabam has been very transparent about what went wrong and how they will fix it, nothing more nothing less.

Signed “end-game” player, if that’s what ppl call a AQ7, tier 1 AW alliance 🤷🏻‍♂️

Feel free to disagree, you’re still not getting these fantasy-world rewards, starting to question your self proclaimed end game status, “we” aren’t that delusional.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Maybe your not a end game player, and read the in game mail, this is the first compensation package, not bad but missing alot of the things end game players lost out on, i am Cav and participate in a tier 3 Ally

You’re wrong there, I’ve got all content done besides 12 paths in 6.3, and I play in a t3 map 7 ally, the issue is your ability to read
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Why have they stated 'compensation' instead of AW rewards?? They are going to give compensation once we get out AW rewards..

Because it is a form of compensation..... You only have a compensation for the 2 war issues and the AW season rewards. They have been VERY clear that is all that is left.
  • Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.