**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you Kabam

Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
I want to start off with Thank you! Not only was I pleasantly surprised when I logged in to find such a generous compensation gift but also that you modified the glory store. I haven't seen many talking about it and I wanted to make sure my gratitude was heard because the fact that I actually want to spend the glory for t2alpha and t5basic instead of just having to is very nice. You did an amazing job with the rework and you made this guy very happy. So again THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK KABAM! 😁

Comments

• Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Agreed that was great compensation, glad they took their time with it! Also thanks for the duped Sparky ;)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    The tier2 aplha need to be a stake of 3.6k in glory stories don’t get me wrong it is really nice what ther Hav done but 1.8k Hav Ben ther sins the star. Just Lowe in glory ever time but the tier5 b is definitely something to said top one ther definitely nail it ther
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    True it would have been nice to see the stake as you put it increase but they lowered the cost significantly. I literally bought the entire stack for maybe 3k glory. (I had over 10k because I didnt think they were worth it before)
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Just wanted to drop in and say a quick "thank you Kabam". I thought the compensation was great!
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the compensation kabaam nice work. At least I got a venompool another arena champion
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Same here, thanks kabam it was a very pleasant surprise and tomorrow is my birthday, so I can open a 5 star then and hopefully it will make my day :)
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I agree here after 4 trash 5 stars I pulled a namor act 5 here I come!