**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season rewards.

So I was wondering if my alliance has kicked me will I still be entitled to season rewards?

Comments

• Options
    No, read the green banner on top of Forum. Need to still be with ally through the time they send out AW season rewards (estimated around Nov 20).
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    It says leaving the alliance prior to this will result in you missing out on the rewards.

No, read the green banner on top of Forum. Need to still be with ally through the time they send out AW season rewards (estimated around Nov 20).

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It says leaving the alliance prior to this will result in you missing out on the rewards.

And you left the alliance, being kicked is still leaving it, just forcably
  • Options
    Okay well I think that's a bit stupid but I guess it is what it is
  • Options
    I mean the reason they kicked me is disgusting.
  • Options
    We're sorry to hear you were kicked from your Alliance. It's definitely an unfortunate situation, however, as said by your fellow Summoners there is no way to payout to folks who are no longer in their alliance from during those wars.
This discussion has been closed.