**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cull Obsidian vs uncollected Symbiote Supreme

when entering this fight, cull dies immediately without being able to do anything about it.
Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
Anyone elso noticed this interaction?
I do not recognize that in the description of the node..

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,161 ★★★★★
    When SS nullifies a buff you take damage. And considering this SS is a buffed up lad, that damage is large. Might be that
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Cull's Thanos' favours count as buffs so if you have 10 of those, you're going to take quite a bit of damage.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,601 ★★★★★
  • Options
    heintje12heintje12 Posts: 31
    That's exactly what happens to me too.
    But the description of the node does not explain this interaction
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    heintje12 said:

This does.
  • Options
    I voted for red suit Deadpool
  • Options
    Lormif said:

heintje12 said:

This does.
    But even with 10 stacks of Thanos' Favor Buffs nullified, the damage should not be high enough to knock out that cull at nearly max health.
  • Options
    dtapedtape Posts: 35
    heintje12 said:

This does.

But even with 10 stacks of Thanos' Favor Buffs nullified, the damage should not be high enough to knock out that cull at nearly max health.

Did a simple math about SS's damage at the beginning of that fight, which is more or less equal to the damage showed in @Demonzfyre 's video.

1400 damage per buff, 10 buffs on Cull Obisidian, 100% attack boost and 40% more energy damage on that boss node

1400 x 10 x (1 + 100%) x (1 + 40%) = 39200

Maybe the stats of that boss SS is a bit different to 5* R5/65 one but the immediate kill is absolutely possible.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    And a r2 sym supreme will do 1545 per nullify.

The 40% isn’t from the node, but class advantage will give that 40%. Enhanced energy attacks modify energy damage inflicted when struck.

• Options
    @dtape
    Thanks for your explanation. That makes sense if the node interacts with the passive damage and this also causes an energy damage... If that is so intended ... which was not clear to me until then
    So Kabam has at least created another counter (+Armor Break immune Dr Doom) for Cull until they can finally revise him
  • Options
    dtapedtape Posts: 35

And a r2 sym supreme will do 1545 per nullify.

The 40% isn’t from the node, but class advantage will give that 40%. Enhanced energy attacks modify energy damage inflicted when struck.

Forgot class advantage and didn't know about that fact about enhanced energy boost. Thanks. @CoatHang3r
    heintje12 said:

@dtape
    Thanks for your explanation. That makes sense if the node interacts with the passive damage and this also causes an energy damage... If that is so intended ... which was not clear to me until then
    So Kabam has at least created another counter (+Armor Break immune Dr Doom) for Cull until they can finally revise him

That is Kabam, isn't that? ;)