**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to do with my 5 star shards

I've been able to save up a good amount of 5* shards with this month's event quest and side quest. However, I'm not sure what to do with them. I know that the basic has some really good champs at the moment, but the featured does too. Claire Voyant is great, as is Sunspot, but I would really be aiming for Warlock or Mysterio as I'm currently sitting on a 5* tech AG. The odds of getting a great 5* tech like Ghost seem a bit lower in the basic than getting either of those two in the featured. I've had decent luck with featured crystals so far (Corvus & Ronin), but I pulled a Red Skull from the current one.

Additionally, there's the option of waiting for the next featured crystal. I could potentially awaken a Guillotine 2099; Elsa Bloodstone seems cool; Doctor Doom is great (not sure about Mr. Fantastic), and whichever character is coming next.

Now that I've finished explaining my logic, what do y'all think?

What to do with my 5 star shards 13 votes

Go for the Basic 5*
100%
MrLalowDeadmaddyTerraSavio444NeotwismMidnite93K3600Bogianatewagz419Thicco_ModeTheBestinTuakauEdeuinkKiritoFT121 13 votes
Go for the current Featured 5*
0%
Wait for the next Featured 5*
0%

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    What you haven't covered is:
    - How many 5* champions do you have at the moment?
    - What content are you looking to complete next?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Go for the Basic 5*
    Imo if you have less than 35 5*, stick to basic. Above 35 5*, go for featured imo