**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void Help

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I just pulled a six star void from my basic crystal and I’m wondering if he’s worth taking to r2 without the dupe. I know that fear of the void is really useful but since I’m primarily going to be using him for reversing healing and he doesn’t need the dupe for that would it be worth it? I also just pulled Mister Fantastic today as a five star so I have access to additional debuffs too. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Actually you really need the dupe if you want the heal reversal to last forever. Without the dupe, best case you get 2 petrify debuffs first, which gets you to heal block and if you have despair master can start reverse healing from there. But it only lasts as long as you don't have all 6 debuffs, after that when your debuffs disappear you have to start from scratch again.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Goodness and @Championcritic Thanks for the advice, I'll hold off on ranking him up until I awaken him. Still, I'm very excited about this pull!
  • Hey