**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5000 5* Shards for becoming uncollected

Back in July Kabam gave out 5000 5* shards to all those that had reached uncollected, which I missed by literally 4 hours of the cutoff.
They said they would be doing this again - but I was wondering - is this something they release every six months or so? @Kabam Miike - when should we expect the next batch to come out?

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I think that 5k 5* shards was a 4th july gift
  • Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    For those that became uncollected after, and were told there would be more shards coming, I'm wondering when.
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    I don’t remember the timeframe exactly but some players became Uncollected within a few days/couple weeks after this special gift was announced and were still granted these shards.

As it’s been over three months since then, I’m not so certain it still applies to recently graduated summoners.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    My buddy got UC last month n got 5k shards
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Wtf? How? I got it on 10/21 and didnt get anything
  • Options
    Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    GagoH said:

Ahitlaw said:

Wtf? How? I got it on 10/21 and didnt get anything
    Same here I got nothing when I became uncollected.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 532 ★★★
    4th of July and Cyber Monday are their 2 big deal days. I would imagine that they would do it again on cyber Monday. Or maybe a Christmas gift.
  • Options
    Even I dint get any
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

For those that became uncollected after, and were told there would be more shards coming, I'm wondering when.

Um you can find them in something called uncollected event quest
  • Options
    Goodness said:

Zuro said:

Caino1023 said:

@Zuro excuse me sir I rather just do nothing for extra rewards and complain when I clearly didn’t qualify
    Just asking if they do this sort of thing on regular intervals. Quote the part of my post that's complaining, because I don't see it.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    It’s RNG
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

Goodness said:

Zuro said:

Caino1023 said:

@Zuro excuse me sir I rather just do nothing for extra rewards and complain when I clearly didn’t qualify
    Just asking if they do this sort of thing on regular intervals. Quote the part of my post that's complaining, because I don't see it.
    They have only done it one time, so no one knows if they will ever do it again, let alone when.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Caino1023 said:

Goodness said:

Zuro said:

Caino1023 said:

They have only done it one time, so no one knows if they will ever do it again, let alone when.
    Good to know - thank you