**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq rewards broken [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58

bug after bug after bug... Has it ever been this bad before? I only started playing 10 months ago

Not since I started a year and a half ago
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    It looks like we’ve only received honor rewards so far
  • Mik_81Mik_81 Posts: 10
    It isn't really the rewards, is the way the points have been awarded, we already reported that G3 was not getting the points correctly.

It is unfortunate that it has not been addressed and now wrong prizer have been distributed.
  • Cyporg said:

This! We just got word back from our team that the Rewards received are Days 1-4 for Honor Rewards. The rest is still on its way!
  • JokersJokers Posts: 29
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

You advised after review with your dev team that the miscalculating points were a visual error. While that is true for the bonus points towards our overall total, that is not correct when it comes to the honor points. My alliance ended up in tier 10 and should have finished tier 13 and received the 1800 t5b frags.

We completed map6 each day with a different heroic modifier each day in all 3 battle groups.
    Day1: Soft Guard
    Day2: Optimist
    Day3: Pessimist
    Day4: Feats is Power
    Day5: Role Reversal

Here is a screen shot of our honor rewards which ended up less then 30k points which we should have earned by doing that cadence.

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Vydious

Looking again at the history, it appears that we didn’t get any credit for day 5 of aq. Days 1-4 are listed in history and the amount adds up to 29k+ honor points. That would be the tier 12 we received. Had day 5 been included, we would have received the top reward (which is what we earned).

7x5. 100% completion. All honor buffs used.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Cyporg said:

This! We just got word back from our team that the Rewards received are Days 1-4 for Honor Rewards. The rest is still on its way!
    What will be done for those alliances that couldn't do AQ Modifiers for the first 2 days?
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Cyporg said:

How is that going to work? The rewards should be based on the total of points from the five days. Are you going to send the correct rewards on top of this?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    I think the Corvus 6.3 boost should be reinstated to 90% until everything else is fixed.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Cyporg said:

How is that going to work? The rewards should be based on the total of points from the five days. Are you going to send the correct rewards on top of this?
    That would be the obvious solution. We'll probably just end up with 2 different milestones from honor this week once they sort it out
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Cyporg said:

What will be done for those alliances that couldn't do AQ Modifiers for the first 2 days?
    This. Our alliance missed out on 3 days of modifiers when we could have easily done all the master level ones.
  • Barca3bar3Barca3bar3 Posts: 25

Cyporg said:

I think most are aware of this. The point being made is that no one should have received honor rewards for days 1-4, just for the complete 5-day series.
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    NinjaTuc said:

Jester123 said:

Just got my “ wrong honor awards” so no swift action from kabam,
    Here we go again :(

What do you expect a 5 min fix after ppl post give them a break 😂
    They probably wrongfully expect things to work actually
  • Same happened to my guys
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

Cyporg said:

We only got honor rewards for days 1-4. Further more. We have been getting uneven honor. Yesterdays honor running 3x4, 100%ing all 3 bg's and all using a different modifier each day (same modifiers across all 3 bg's per day, different modifier each day), gave us 1000, 800, 1000 respectively. The day before: 800, 600, 800. Been like this since AQ started.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Cyporg said:

This makes no sense, how can the “rest” be on the way? We should have received t2a yet only got t4cc crystals, if day 5 is calculated independently we will only get t4cc again. And let’s not forget we couldn’t even choose a modifier on day one.
  • Hi,

I just received the final rewards for the latest mad Titan aq but only received a few battlechips, is this an issue? A fellow alliance member mentioned the same. I am uk based, he is us.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    You all act surprised 😂
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    As said above. We did unique modifiers every day so our honor rewards should be more than it was. Will we get the correct ones on top of the junk we received?