**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have been unable to complete the Event Quest for nearly 2 days now and Kabam have yet to respond

Hey guys, I have been struck with the event bug and couldn't progress any further with exploration without getting master rewards every time so I have spent the last day and a half just doing AQ and not being able to progress on event quest which has really not been fun at all. Beyond this my ticket I've submitted to Kabam has not been responded to yet after 24 hours and I'm afraid of getting banned for simply trying to play the game.

Honestly this has been ridiculous after all the server maintenance removing playtime and I still can't play the game how I want to without fear of getting banned for going about my business.

Please can someone from the higher up's at least communicate to me if it's been fixed, if I am going to face repercussions for literally trying to play the game? (Only collected 2 rewards, first was me thinking "huh that's strange" second was beginner run to test if I could at least do a different difficulty, second rewards have not been opened)

Comments

• Pretty sure they said it's been fixed
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Tibzan wrote: »
    Hey guys, I have been struck with the event bug and couldn't progress any further with exploration without getting master rewards every time so I have spent the last day and a half just doing AQ and not being able to progress on event quest which has really not been fun at all. Beyond this my ticket I've submitted to Kabam has not been responded to yet after 24 hours and I'm afraid of getting banned for simply trying to play the game.

Honestly this has been ridiculous after all the server maintenance removing playtime and I still can't play the game how I want to without fear of getting banned for going about my business.

Please can someone from the higher up's at least communicate to me if it's been fixed, if I am going to face repercussions for literally trying to play the game? (Only collected 2 rewards, first was me thinking "huh that's strange" second was beginner run to test if I could at least do a different difficulty, second rewards have not been opened)

It was finally fixed overnight. You should be good to go now
  • TibzanTibzan Posts: 26
    Should I try to run a quest and see if it has? I really don't want more rewards to be awarded and have it look like I'm exploiting :sweat:
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Yeah it has been fixed now, i had the same issue but reported the bug and kept playing assuming they'll just take back rewards. It sounds like that's what is going to happen, but i definitely feel your pain. It hurts me to sit and waste energy but it's also scary to feel like you're doing something wrong when just trying to play the game. But yes it has been fixed, i no longer am gaining the extra rewards
    16wegnerk wrote: »
    Yeah it has been fixed now, i had the same issue but reported the bug and kept playing assuming they'll just take back rewards. It sounds like that's what is going to happen, but i definitely feel your pain. It hurts me to sit and waste energy but it's also scary to feel like you're doing something wrong when just trying to play the game. But yes it has been fixed, i no longer am gaining the extra rewards

Thank goodness, I am honestly really disappointed in Kabam for the support and communication around this, Between not feeling safe running my event quests to support not responding the whole day it's been a complete mess.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Yeah i totally agree. Makes the whole game feel on edge. Even seeing the crystals in my stash still and having way too many T4B still is kinda freaking me out. Just want them out so i don't need to worry about it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You can still do quests and spend energy like normal.
    Exploiting and Doing quests are two different things. The only thin that would affect you is the removal of the rewards
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Exploiting and Doing quests are two different things. The only thin that would affect you is the removal of the rewards

I couldn't do the Event quest exploration because I would be inadvertently exploiting because I had no control over the rewards, sure I can not open them like I have since the first rewards, but how can I be sure when they revert my rewards that they don't remove all other progress to such as leveling up my rogue (Unrelated to event rewards but with a revert would still lose progress I imagine)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

I couldn't do the Event quest exploration because I would be inadvertently exploiting because I had no control over the rewards, sure I can not open them like I have since the first rewards, but how can I be sure when they revert my rewards that they don't remove all other progress to such as leveling up my rogue (Unrelated to event rewards but with a revert would still lose progress I imagine)

Just like I said ... Is different.
    Exploit is when someone do the same path over and over and over again, 100 times or more, to get muktiple rewards.
    Even if you did 20 paths thats nowhere near to be considered "exploit", specially if you were doing unexplored paths

Just like I said ... Is different.
    Exploit is when someone do the same path over and over and over again, 100 times or more, to get muktiple rewards.
    Even if you did 20 paths thats nowhere near to be considered "exploit", specially if you were doing unexplored paths

That's true but with the limited communication we don't know exactly how much is punishable and what their definition of exploiting the content is, if my ticket had been answered within 24 hours like they usually do I wouldn't be having a huge issue over it. Not to mention that players that do not go on the forums have no idea what the policy or how it will be handled is, a simple mail would do.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    A moderator confirmed that if u found this bug and u exploiting it like running 100 times the short path, then u need to get punished, otherthan that like "I'm just completing event quest, just exploring paths" then u r fine, they'll just take the extra rewards