**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AW Compensation - Where are the crystal shards ? And the arenas compensation ?

Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Hello there !

I'm not used to complain about the game...
But there are the compensations sent out, and I'm a little disappointed.

For the AQ, it was nearly perfect : map crystals and catalysts fragments were missing, but glory was fine.
For the global compensation, I have to admit, it was perfect.

But now, for AW : we missed at least 2 AW where we were kicked out from the enlistment system + 1 AW we weren't able to finish because of the bugs. And a lot of us already spent loyalty in boosts, potions and revives in loyalty store, that means 50k (in my case) is not enough... Then, all the compensations went to the stash !
--> That means we didn't get at least 2 or 3 stacks of crystal shards.

Plus, a lot of players were grinding BC and units in arenas.
Because of the bugs AND the maintenance, we weren't able to play this mode.
--> We deserve some kind of compensation for this, this is a lack, especially for those playing map7 or free-to-play players who needs these BC AND/OR units for donations or else...

I know you're trying to do your best, but please consider this post as a request, and not as something virulent.

Jack L'Edenteur

Comments

• T_BaginX24T_BaginX24 Posts: 31
    Where are my compensation?
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    BsuGuy2 said:

When did you get AQ compensation? I got no such thing. Will agree 100% that AW compensation was weak

@BsuGuy2 We got part of AQ compensation with the global compensation (glory, potions and revives), but I precisedsomething is missing (map crystals and catalysts fragments)
    edited November 2019
    I just want to add something to my first post.
    For the maintenance 2 years ago, you sent these ressources I'm asking for AQ (map crystals and catalysts fragments), it was a supplement to the MODOK's lab compensation.
  • I don't get anything
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    ASES10 said:

I don't get anything

I get something I just didn't get anything
  • BabyMiike said:

ASES10 said:

I don't get anything

I get something I just didn't get anything
    I don't get anything, just the gesta awards and already
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    I would have loved to get Glory In this compensation package because that's what I go thru the most during AW
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    WATCHED said:

I would have loved to get Glory In this compensation package because that's what I go thru the most during AW

And you go through it buying pots, which they just gave you 15 of, that is more than one week of aq map 6x5
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Is That full Compensation for individual Wars ?

•Where Are Alliance war
    4star , 5 star , 6 Star Shards ?

•Where Are Golds ?

•Where Are Loyalty ? 50k only ? Just Wow

•Where Are Arena Stamina

We lost Whole Arena Rounds That Day ,
    We lost Lot of Shards 4,5,6 star shards,
    We Lost Units from Arena.

Hope It was Not Full Individual War Compensation.Its Not Enough !!!

Alliance Quest Compensation Was better than Today’s Compensation.

• SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Lormif said:

WATCHED said:

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Shards are won through Wins and Losses. Not prorated. Until you actually play, you aren't guaranteed anything. It's not logical to say you are owed them because you *could* have earned them. They're won through performance, and that's a variable.

Lormif said:

WATCHED said:

And you go through it buying pots, which they just gave you 15 of, that is more than one week of aq map 6x5
    I’ve never used a pot in AQ. I’d you have. That’s your problem my man. We finish top 175 every week.
    He said he goes through glory Irn WAR, what else do you spend GLORY for in WAR?

Shards are won through Wins and Losses. Not prorated. Until you actually play, you aren't guaranteed anything. It's not logical to say you are owed them because you *could* have earned them. They're won through performance, and that's a variable.

@GroundedWisdom In my alliance, we play ALL AWs ! Not only during the season, so yes, we actually lost shards. Or just not won them !
    This is a huge lack, you can't deny it !

3 wars missed = crystal shards + loyalty + gold missed !
    AQ week messed up (we played full5 instead of full6 because of our timezone) = missed map crystals + missed catalysts fragments.
    Arenas messed up = BC and units and shards/PHC missed
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    Like the boots are cool ill take em, but we missed 2 wars because of the deenlisting. Thats boosts plus the shards for 2 wars win or lose. I want the shards too. And my gold.
    Jack0312 said:

@GroundedWisdom In my alliance, we play ALL AWs ! Not only during the season, so yes, we actually lost shards. Or just not won them !

AQ week messed up (we played full5 instead of full6 because of our timezone) = missed map crystals + missed catalysts fragments.
    How do you give a variable that hasn't happened yet? Shards are won through Wins and Losses. That amount isn't owed until you play and earn them.
  • edited November 2019
    Hey all,

This compensation was for Items used in Alliance Wars, not about rewards. Those were included in the General Compensation, along with compensation for Arenas, etc. Because there were many different ways that Summoners were affected, we can't personalize Compensation to everybody. This is why we do things like the General Comp that includes a little bit of everything.

Additionally, we plan to re-run the Cull Obsidian Basic Arena in the near future.
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126

Hey all,

This compensation was for Items used in Alliance Wars, not about rewards. Those were included in the General Compensation, along with compensation for Arenas, etc. Because there were many different ways that Summoners were affected, we can't personalize Compensation to everybody. This is why we do things like the General Comp that includes a little bit of everything.

Additionally, we plan to re-run the Cull Obsidian Basic Arena in the near future.

I get compensating for extra items we had to use, but we had to use units or glory to buy those items. Most of my alliance uses glory daily to make sure they have a full stash. When you give out more pots, they go strait into overflow. Why not allow this to be additional inventory like if you have the sigil that expired. Better yet, just give out units or glory.

Hey all,

Could have been made a little more obvious by not making the general compensation message say that it does not include anything related to aw or aw season.

I get what you're saying and it's reasonable, since the general compensation was definitely a good chunk of stuff.

But you could see that people's expectations didn't come out of the blue.
    lol

Jack0312 said:

How do you give a variable that hasn't happened yet? Shards are won through Wins and Losses. That amount isn't owed until you play and earn them.
    Oh come on... If an alliance was unenlisted they logically missed out on the minimum amount of shards they would have gotten for participating. There is a set amount of shards alliances missed out on depending on their tier, due to them being unenlisted.

Potential wins and losses are irrelevant, since there's literally an amount of shards you get, not for losing, but for participating. And said participation has been denied for many alliances due to a bug.

Those alliances were absolutely justified to expect shards.

Did you even ever really play this game?
    Yes. I played. If no one plays a War, nothing is won, nothing is lost, and no one earns Shards. They're not owed as some kind of salary. It's performance-based. Which is dependent on a War taking place.

Hey all,

@Kabam Miike
    Okay, you're talking about general comp.
    But you sent us a fully formed 5* crystal... But all shards i'm collecting are ONLY for 11-15k.
    This is not a compensation for me, it's a punishment !

Thanks for Cull Obsidian, but it would be a better option to send BCs in compensation, this is why we play arenas.
    For my account, I don't care about getting another (useless) 4* I'll never use !