**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is the compensation we’ve been waiting for?

YSBYSB Posts: 192
edited November 2019 in General Discussion

This is ****. Many of us rarely need potions or boosts. My alliance was shafted with silver 2 rewards because of your issues and we’d moved to silver 1 when you killed the season. We’d likely have ended in gold 3. Then your “compensation” for all the issues is stuff we won’t need? Shows how much your players matter to you.

Comments

• Options
    LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    No but this is seriously disappointing, the same thing happened to my alliance where we got stuck with silver 2 rewards when we would have placed much higher. More than a few alliances ranked lower than they would have had a normal season been played so at least some shards and fragments should have been a no brainer. I wasn’t even disappointed we got stuck with silver 2 rewards because i seriously thought the compensation would make up for the gap a little, but opening this was just sad.
  • Options
    Lazuli said:

No but this is seriously disappointing, the same thing happened to my alliance where we got stuck with silver 2 rewards when we would have placed much higher. More than a few alliances ranked lower than they would have had a normal season been played so at least some shards and fragments should have been a no brainer. I wasn’t even disappointed we got stuck with silver 2 rewards because i seriously thought the compensation would make up for the gap a little, but opening this was just sad.

Completely agree. I’d have been okay with silver 2 rewards had they have done right with the compensation for all the issues. This was a slap in the face.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Pretty sure it was always going to be compensation for items used/spent. The general compensation took care of the rest last week.
  • Options
    LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    silentag said:

Pretty sure it was always going to be compensation for items used/spent. The general compensation took care of the rest last week.

How? My alliance was silver one last season and would most likely have been gold 3 this season. Even if we didn’t make it to gold 3, we definitely would have sat comfortably in silver 1, so our loss includes at least a t4c and some t2a, higher alliances lost much more, and rewards for the general comp didn’t reflect these losses. Giving the difference in rewards for one tier above what you placed as comp would have been fair.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,729 ★★★★★
    Better than nothing
  • Options
    silentag said:

Definitely wasn’t items used/spent. I might have used an invulnerability boost. None of the rest. But all the rest will sit in stash and expire in 2 weeks. This is equal to getting nothing for me.

Last weeks compensation was nothing more than giving you the rewards you weren’t able to accept during the issue. It was stuff you earned and couldn’t collect. That’s not compensation. That’s paying what was owed.

This was the only actual “compensation” and it’s garbage.
  • Options
    BigDog34BigDog34 Posts: 62
    Zuro said:

Better than nothing

No. Our ally went from plat4 back to gold2. Because of them and not I get pots which i don't need and boosts i don't use. Missing out on so much because they still after near 5 years can't run the game.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Lazuli said:

silentag said:

How? My alliance was silver one last season and would most likely have been gold 3 this season. Even if we didn’t make it to gold 3, we definitely would have sat comfortably in silver 1, so our loss includes at least a t4c and some t2a, higher alliances lost much more, and rewards for the general comp didn’t reflect these losses. Giving the difference in rewards for one tier above what you placed as comp would have been fair.
    Judging by the fact that they’ve not had an issue like this before, it seems like they did what they could to satisfy as many people as they could. At the end of the day this was purely a goodwill gesture, and combined is a considerable amount of free stuff... had they not given out anything, that would have sucked, sure, but this is far more than we’ve been compensated for, at least since I’ve started playing.. Of course, our perceptions on what fair is will differ, and that’s ok, agree to disagree🤷‍♂️. My two cents is that this will give me a ton more glory that I didn’t need to worry about spending on pots for the next few weeks...
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Why didn't I get compensation?????
  • Options
    BigDog34 said:

Zuro said:

Better than nothing

No. Our ally went from plat4 back to gold2. Because of them and not I get pots which i don't need and boosts i don't use. Missing out on so much because they still after near 5 years can't run the game.
    Well I mean...better than nothing
  • Options
    Not really
  • Options
    YSB said:

Not really

So you're telling me you don't want any compensation then? Lol
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Zuro said:

YSB said:

Not really

So you're telling me you don't want any compensation then? Lol
    I’m saying for me, this compensation will sit unused and eventually expire from my stash in a couple weeks.

If they add the delta in rewards for the next level up for war season rewards, than at least it’s getting what’s owed. Still no actual compensation but right now this is only slightly better than nothing.
  • Options
    Like don't get me wrong it's not the best compensation but it ain't the worst either
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I'm surprised they gave anything, sadly, it's mostly useless. Better than nothing, I guess.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Ok
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Awesome compensation. Essentially the last season rewards was almost free for my entire ally.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Use the boosts and potions and maybe you will reach Gold next season 😂
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    In 6 days they will expire. Can use only for mid season aw for 2 wars. Nothing to say more
  • Options
    jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    I love the boosts come in handy for my tier of war and the pots as I was low on my stash but where are the shards for the missing war ?