**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am happy with the compensation

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I was affected
I am feeling compensated. Might we have won that war and raised in ranks, I don’t know, would I have finished aq and gotten rewards faster yes.

Can we just put this behind us now. The compensation was good.

Not a homer. Not a kabam sycophant. Just tired of the crying about compensation. It’s been very good.

Ty.

P.s. please try to make game more stable in future.

Comments

• Options
    Same here. I'm happy with all that I got and was hoping after they released it people would calm down for awhile. This has been the month of pitchforks and torches
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Missing shards we would have gotten if we had won/lost. That’s what I have an issue with. The bundle was nice. But my alliance missed 2 wars due to being un-enlisted. Those shards are more valuable to ME than potions.

The 5* crystal.?
    That was part of the general compensation for questing aq and arena. Aw compensation was specifically different. War rewards include shards normally. Which are missing in this bundle. therefore they missed the mark and shorted those alliances that missed out on potential rewards for 2 wars.
    What did you miss specifically if you don’t mind me asking. The rewards seem to cover said shards.

Unless I’m missing something
    I stated shards for 4 5 or 6* champs. Depending on war tier of course. Where there any shards of any kind in this specific compensation? No there were not. Even if you lose said wars, you still get shards. We got none.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

I understand. But how can kabam tailor rewards to such a few base of players. Overall I think they did well.

They could have AT A MINIMUM given shards for the tier we finished in for the season, but no. Kabam at its finest.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Looking at past compensation packages they have given I would say they were very generous with what they gave the player base. Is it perfect for each individual player or alliance? Probably not but it's a damn sight better than we would normally receive and expect.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I understand. But how can kabam tailor rewards to such a few base of players. Overall I think they did well.

The thing is they have the information readily available as to who was affected by the enlistment bug. I play in a very relaxed alliance. G1/2 normally. We had a rough start with the season so we dipped into g3. But on average we earn 5*/4* shard each victory. While not a lot those missing shards were nowhere to be seen in the compensation package.

And as I stated Kabam has the information on hand to see what alliances had enlistment errors. So they could turn around and issue a separate package for them.

Those potions, while handy don’t do anything for me. I can get through my path(s) unscathed for the most part.

The GENERAL compensation was fine. But they SPECIFICALLY stated that had nothing to do with the AW/AQ compensation. So we waited with anticipation for the chance to get the rewards for those 2 wars. And all we get was some potions and boosts?

Not very well thought out.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

They could have AT A MINIMUM given shards for the tier we finished in for the season, but no. Kabam at its finest.
    I don’t understand I received shards for the season already. You want the one or two wins maybe your alliance got? Maybe it was against a team that couldn’t even play or log in....
    We are not talking about season END rewards. We are talking about the rewards we would have gotten if we didn’t experience the enlistment bug. And it’s not saying we would have won. That’s not up for debate. What is up for debate is win/loss rewards were missed.

And no, those wars were also against an alliance that also had the issue. What really is the core issue of those alliances who didn’t experience the bug now got 2 sets of rewards vs those of us who had the bug didn’t get.

Let’s take a look at my alliance and s friends alliance. We both play in the same tier/bracket. We used to be in competitive alliances together and wanted a more relaxed atmosphere. He didn’t experience the enlistment bug. Therefore he was able to pick up extra rewards that I couldn’t. So if we both are in the same tier/bracket why is it fair he got more, through no fault of my alliance?
  • Options

They reset wars and compensate that way, added in pots and buffs used to cover the incidental items. What more do you want

No they didn’t reset wars. They ended the season early and based final standings on the 1st 6 wars. Those alliances who didn’t have the issue got to fight and got extra rewards. We just want our per war rewards.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Is everyone forgetting the free 5 Star Crystal and 1000 6 Star Shards? Yes, I know because they're due to the outage but that was to compensate this I believe too which package was above and beyond expectations.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Woozie said:

Is everyone forgetting the free 5 Star Crystal and 1000 6 Star Shards? Yes, I know because they're due to the outage but that was to compensate this I believe too which package was above and beyond expectations.

Those shards had nothing to do with AW compensation. Or are you forgetting this @Woozie

That is Kabam specifically outlining that package had nothing to do with AW.

And again, we just want the 1:1 war rewards that we missed because of the enlistment bug. Win/loss rewards. Or even the bye rewards a lot of alliances got.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    We got full season rewards for completing 7 to 9 wars depending how you were affected by the bugs.
    Presumably those who took part in wars 8 & 9 received shards, loyalty etc from those wars.
    I get there are alliances that received bye's so have done better out of this than others but for the vast majority this compensation seems fair to me.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

INTEGRAL said:

You don't know what it takes to play competitive in Top 5 alliances in AW.

In A•S•R we use rainbow boosts (health, attack, green), class boosts and Grey boosts TWICE every war. One in section 1, one in section 2.

I just checked my war videos on YouTube. In my last 3 wars while we were competing for Top 2, I used
    - 9 big potions against DEMON
    - 15 big potions against KENOB
    - 13 big potions against 4LOKI

Total 37 big potions. I had to spend more than 2000 units on potions because my potions stash was empty.

So I am asking you, is this compensation fair to me? Just because of your alliance is in Tier 5 or below that doesn't go hard in AW season wars, you should not give advices to other people to be thankful for the compensation.

Maybe you play better and not take so much damage?
    Wow maybe you should watch my war videos to see what kind of defenders I face every war? So many unavoidable damages in war on my paths. Without healing my champs before the fights you guarantee giving the cheap deaths. I am talking about being competitive. Obviously you are playing in a 1200 war rating alliance so you won't even understand what I am talking about.

That guy is giving me advices to play better and not take so much damage. Funny.

Wow 12 MVP. I got over 100 MVP in Tier 1 wars, fighting only r5 r2 defenders. 10 to 12 fights every war including boss fights.

And that guy is telling me to play better. What an irony

How are you just gonna plug your channel mid argument lol
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    My issue with the rewards is the majority of the potions and boosts that were dropped in are ones that many refill to full on the regular... especially in the offseason.

As a result these are all now sitting in my stash and going to expire before they would normally be used. Since it’s the offseason for another week while it’s a nice gesture they literally serve no actual purpose as they’ll expire before I can use them when I would actually would use them. Even if I waited to claim them they still would have expired before I would actually need them.

In the end overall I feel I got what was deserved from the event so I’m happy with the overall compensation. The timing was off on this particular reward and they could have been a little more though out to take this into consideration... like giving loyalty or glory instead of actual items or more boost crystals that don’t expire so we could buy/open boosts/potions as we need them.