**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance war compensation

The revives are nice & even the loyalty but to give out the potions that will not be used for AW since it will be at least 2 weeks till the start of AWS14 is just sad... why not have given out some 5* & 6* shards to the mcoc community... there are still bugs in the game from before this latest all day service problem & even new bugs but your just gonna do whatever you like even if the mcoc community doesn’t want or care for your so called compensation & way to drop the ball once again @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    I can’t remember if 5* & or 6* shards were given out since the game was out of service for nearly a day but I will suggest this... when you ever decide to give out any type of compensation in the future you should just distribute it all out at the same time @Kabam Miike
  • MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    Yup if I claim the rewards all the war boost and potions go to overflow. This feels like a way to give compensation that looks beefy but in all honesty it’s not that helpful. They have given us 19 lvl 4 alliance potions recently. All of them will be overflow. I’m not claiming the rewards until the day before they expire.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You can do what I’m doing and wait to claim it, also l4 potions last 30 days in the stash, and people would get annoyed if it was delayed more
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158

If all of your boosts and potions are going into to overflow then you obviously were not impacted by the bug in the way they are compensating for. The compensation was to make up for having to fight the same fight repeatedly and burned up a ton of items doing so. I'd feel pretty good if that didn't happen to me and i just received good chunk of free boosts and potions.

They also gave cavs 1000 6* shards and a full 5* crystal. That is way above and beyond anything that could have been earned had the bug not existed. I think Kabam did a great job compensating us for the bugs. To ask for more is just ridiculous at this point.

This isn't related to the first compensation package for the repeated fights. These were two separate issues that affected players at different times. Just because one had a full 5* and 6* shards doesnt mean the next one can't.
  • Billiam04Billiam04 Posts: 11
    I think a full 5 star hero crystal is enough i pulled a proxima
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    JMORG1111 said:

This isn't related to the first compensation package for the repeated fights. These were two separate issues that affected players at different times. Just because one had a full 5* and 6* shards doesnt mean the next one can't.

Are all of the Cavaliers children? Every single thread since the compensation dropped has someone crying "I WANT MOOOOAR". You're not getting anymore. Drop it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    JMORG1111 said:

If all of your boosts and potions are going into to overflow then you obviously were not impacted by the bug in the way they are compensating for. The compensation was to make up for having to fight the same fight repeatedly and burned up a ton of items doing so. I'd feel pretty good if that didn't happen to me and i just received good chunk of free boosts and potions.

They also gave cavs 1000 6* shards and a full 5* crystal. That is way above and beyond anything that could have been earned had the bug not existed. I think Kabam did a great job compensating us for the bugs. To ask for more is just ridiculous at this point.

The general comp package was to cover lost rewards for all modes, this package was to cover resources lost doing wars that you probably would not have spent on had you known they wouldn’t count
  • T_BaginX24T_BaginX24 Posts: 31

What the...?
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    What if people want to use these potions & revives for AWS14 obviously they won’t be in available for this just poor decision be @Kabam Miike just my opinion & I thought the AW compensation would be better... don’t get me wrong I think that kabam is trying but unfortunately for me it appears they dropped the ball