**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW compensation shards

Morning guys and gals I’m sure there is multiple threads about this but I’m on toilet at work and don’t wanna search so... love the compensation BUT where are the shards for the missed wars ? 🧐

Comments

• OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    I was thinking the same thing, although sitting on a sofa rather than a toilet.
    The potions and boosts are nice and all, frees up glory for a while anyway, but my alliance was tier 4 when we missed 2 wars, that’s over 1500 5* shards and a couple hundred 6* shards. I want those shards.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    That’s exactly what we missed too in tier 4 sucks like but can’t win them all can we 😂
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    That wasn’t for war was it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    He might hav a good point but stil most cavlier got full form 5 star with is more that enuget.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio what communication? Because they didn't specify that those sHards were compensation for war, that's an excuse for them to give you more shards? How greedy can you possibly be? I repeat. You gained more shards than you lost. Exponentially more. And that was only a fraction of the compensation. Complaining will not get you more shards, you're just wasting your time. They didn't specify what the shards were for, too **** bad, move on.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Dude... What? They even specifically stated in the maintenance compensation message that that compensation was only for the downtime of the game and that aw compensation will follow after that.

So yes, according to everything that has been said OP is completely right to assume that the specified aw compensation specified to reimburse us for the knock on issues of the maintenance would contain shards.

Now, whether you like to actually read and comprehend messages or not, whether you think kabam should not be hold to any kind of standard, whether you want to paint this as OP being greedy, is not OP's point.

Not only did you not comprehend the messages regarding the compensation so far, you also didn't comprehend OP's point.
    And now you want to pick a fight with me?

I'm all ears lmao.

Then what do you want them to do, besides throw more free shards at you? They're not giving out free 5* crystals just because the game went down for maintenance. It was a GENERAL compensation, meaning it included compensation for all areas that were affected, including wars. The "war maintenance" was for items used in wars on the day of the maintenance and lost due to repeating fights. They sent all compensation they said they would, and all compensation they needed to. They're not sending any more. Stop begging for free ****, it's not coming
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

jdyke23 said:

That wasn’t for war was it

What was it for then? Because no other mode can give you that much shards in 10 hours that the game was down ...
    That was purely for the maintenance itself according to the message. You might disagree, but OP does have a point.
    No it was general comp to cover all things, what we saw yesterday was specific comp

@Lormif @solopolo

Oh how the turntables...

That is talking about individual rewards and seasons

Lormif said:

@Lormif @solopolo

Oh how the turntables...

That is talking about individual rewards and seasons
    It literally says compensation. As I said, this could very well just be a communication issue.

But that is still an issue.

Also, personal question, why do you feel the need to literally lie about what you see right there on your screen?

Elementary lormif.
    yes it says compensation, but all of this has been compensation, even the season rewards were compensation, even though we earned it, because trey had to adjust.

Even still yur original argument was "That was purely for the maintenance itself according to the message", yet the message does not say this, it just says it does not cover the AW or AW season, does not talk about anything else. so now it seems you are moving the goal posts.

In addition they covered this in the AQ compensation thread when they stated:

Because there were many different ways that Summoners were affected, we can't personalize Compensation to everybody. This is why we do things like the General Comp that includes a little bit of everything.
    edited November 2019

Some food for your thoughts, lormif:

Do not state as fact that which is not evidently true.

Not that I expect you to actually consider this principle. But that's how rational people approach their arguments. Just fyi.

Maybe you should take your own advice. If I dont know for sure I typically talk as relative statements, if I have seen something from the devs to state it is true I will sometimes speak in absolute, but also rational people dont typically run off insulting others as you do, it is called ad hominems. But in general nice no true scottsman fallacy.
This discussion has been closed.