**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shout out to KABAM- Thank you.

Dear Kabam,

The unfortunate huge breakdown mid season, mid AQ was well taken care of. The rewards were beyond my expectations. Even thou Tier 5 basics and T2 Alphas were much needed. But still the almost Odin's worth or a bit higher worth of rewards with the rear boosts like power advance etc + 30 percent boosts really made me happy. Thou my inventory is full but It's awesome to know that I can now save my loyalty and glory and get extra T5s from it.

Some might still disagree but I personally don't know how it could have been better. Well beyond the expected compensation. To whosoever that made and were part of the compensation packages ignore the few haters and know that I am an End game player connected to most of the third party apps, recruitment rooms etc.

Most people were extremely happy and perhaps overwhelmed with happiness. Even if the post gets dislikes (as expected) know that you really came on top of your game. This is a message to you on behalf of 30 members of my ally.

Bravo @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Best Regards,
WarHawk Taz.

Comments

• Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I'd like to add my thanks to the team for a great game. It's much appreciated :)