**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still No Sig Stones In Daily Invasion Rewards

I though they weren't there yesterday cause I had already completed the master and epic difficulties before I got the notification about sig stones being in the rewards, but they aren't there today either. I see them in normal and heroic difficulty rewards, but not in master and epic. What's the deal with this??

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I see them listed in rewards, and I know they were there yesterday because I got my 2 for epic.
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Lormif said:

I see them listed in rewards, and I know they were there yesterday because I got my 2 for epic.

Something is up with my account then..
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    They are in the picture you just showed, they are the item next to the gold. The top 2 difficulties give a crystal with a random chance, the bottom 2 give generic so no need for a crystal.
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Lormif said:

They are in the picture you just showed, they are the item next to the gold. The top 3 difficulties give a crystal with a random chance, the bottom 2 give generic so no need for a crystal.

Those have always been there, I got a notification like there would be additional sig stones.. but if that's all they were talking about, then weird to send a notification about something that's already been there for weeks 😂😂

Thanks for the reply tho!