**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My new 5* symbiote supreme

Hello everyone, I just completed the mercenary task and i opened the legendary 4 to 5* crystal and i pulled a symbiote supreme. I heard hes good. does he need to be duped? what rank shall I take him to if worth it? What did the nerf do to him and is he still worth my gold catalysts and iso? Thanks once again for your support and help :smiley:

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I pulled him recently also and took him to r4 unduped. I mainly use him as an Annihilus counter and planning to use him for 6.2.6 Champion. His damage can feel lackluster but his utility against certain buff heavy champs is great.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Definitely worth Rank 4, Insane Utility and Can have Insane Damage if you play him right and the Enemy can Bleed.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Definitely worth Rank 4, Insane Utility and Can have Insane Damage if you play him right and the Enemy can Bleed.

Also does Not require his Dupe, it's a nice Boost but definitely not necessary.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    He definitely doesn't do steady damage like BWCV but in the right circumstances he does crazy damage.