**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* OG vision

You should atleast include sig stones, and a lot of them because it's like impossible to get a 6* to max sig unless you spend a lotttt. Even if i had enough i wouldn't buy it.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    People who are spending 30k units on him can probably afford the 6* sig stone offers
  • Options
    UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Facts.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    $1000 USD to do both deals $1600 Canadian a bit out of touch of the value of a champion imo. But someone will buy it. The 3000 unit Vision should be a regular deal in the store. Would give people incentive to save units from arena or buy an Odin.
  • Options
    If they made the 5* vision a perm offer i'd actually save up to buy it everytime i save up something happens to me right before he's re-released.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

$1000 USD to do both deals $1600 Canadian a bit out of touch of the value of a champion imo. But someone will buy it. The 3000 unit Vision should be a regular deal in the store. Would give people incentive to save units from arena or buy an Odin.

its a good specific champion in 6*, and the price will come down each time they offer it
  • Options
    I think they should lower the price of the 5* one since you can't get the dupe from the second offer anymore.