**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

$500? Hard pass.

To say this "deal" is excessive would be putting it very lightly.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The 5* version came out expensive as well, then the price came down each and every time it was released, they probably dont expect you or even a moderate well like me to buy it, it is more from the higher end whales.
  • Options
    Actually, when OG vision isn't attached to units and has a weak bundle like this, he is a hard pass every year. That $500-$1000 can be used for a lot of things you can actually put your hands on--such as a television, a game console, bills, car payments and mortgage payments. Most of those combined don't amount to $1000 people would spend on a code for an old character that needs to be awakened to be relevant.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

To be honest the 5 star one last year had the same price
    No it was not, I bought both 5* packages, it was like 300 to get both, 5k each package

• Options
    Lormif said:

Actually, when OG vision isn't attached to units and has a weak bundle like this, he is a hard pass every year. That $500-$1000 can be used for a lot of things you can actually put your hands on--such as a television, a game console, bills, car payments and mortgage payments. Most of those combined don't amount to $1000 people would spend on a code for an old character that needs to be awakened to be relevant.

where do you have a mortgage and car payment below 1k combined? my mortgage alone is 1200
    Yeah, I didn't specify mortgage and car payment combined. I said "Most of those combined" leading one to combine some of the two, not the two possibly most expensive ones. Also, in some small rural communities, in states like Oklahoma and New Mexico see mortgage payments as low as $400 a month, even for individuals with average credit scores.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lollerskates
  • Options
    Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    $700 if you’re in Canada. Can’t imagine spending that much on air
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

where do you have a mortgage and car payment below 1k combined? my mortgage alone is 1200
    Yeah, I didn't specify mortgage and car payment combined. I said "Most of those combined" leading one to combine some of the two, not the two possibly most expensive ones. Also, in some small rural communities, in states like Oklahoma and New Mexico see mortgage payments as low as $400 a month, even for individuals with average credit scores.
    Exactly.

I have a house payment of 750 and a car payment of 210. My house is a modest 4 bedroom 2 full bath 1 half bath, full basement, 2 car garage. And my car is a 2016 Ford Escape, well SUV since I have kids lol.

So yeah depending on credit score, location, and cost it could very well be feasible that house payments are under 1200.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Midnite93 said:

No it was not, I bought both 5* packages, it was like 300 to get both, 5k each package

That was the second time he was offered. 1st time was behind a 4* $100 pay wall. Then it unlocked the 15,000 unit offer and there was no dupe, or rank up gems included in that offer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPWOlFLnhU

• Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

That was 2 years ago.
    Last year he was 5k units
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Midnite93 said:

That was 2 years ago.
    Last year he was 5k units
    It was last year, a year and a half ago. There were 2 offers. The initial one in April 2018 and then the second one in Oct 2018.

• Options
    Hi all long time reader first time poster but I feel I need to add to this thread, I just wanted to say that kabam you should be ashamed with this offer,15000k units are you serious,I’m not sure who your target player is here either top 1% who may possibly have that amount but probably not or the wallet or the rich kids dad,absolute disgrace of an offer,after the failures the last few weeks you launch this,it beggars belief honestly.