**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drop rate on crystals and cost on revives

I have open 1854 PHC in over last year and I only received 2 4* and 35 3*. Which is extremely bad odds now I have read all the forums and have written kabam several time I have open nearly 100 goth crystals only 2* I thought with net marvel taking over would help but with cost for alliance wars revives and health this game is a rip off and I'm not spending anymore of my money

Comments

• Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited May 2017
    You know you're basically betting when you purchase a crystal. It's well known the odds are really, really low and crying about not finding good champs out of those it's just useless.

You're free to not spend money, as I'm not too, but it's kinda pointless sending tickets because you don't find 4* in the featured PHC.
  • Options
    B_luewhale77B_luewhale77 Posts: 16
    Wasn't talking about spending money on crystals lol was talking about rip off drop rate was talking about rip off cost of health and revive
  • Options
    B_luewhale77B_luewhale77 Posts: 16
    180 units for low level revive is more than 5$ little crazy
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    I have open 1854 PHC in over last year and I only received 2 4* and 35 3*. Which is extremely bad odds now I have read all the forums and have written kabam several time I have open nearly 100 goth crystals only 2* I thought with net marvel taking over would help but with cost for alliance wars revives and health this game is a rip off and I'm not spending anymore of my money

I have opened way more than you have and I have pulled one 4* in like the last 7 months from PHCs and Hero Crystals...

It all seemed to go bad after Quake came out, after that, the drops have been absolutely terrible.