**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Year Had The best champions?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
This is a general idea for the best champions from the beginning of the game to now there have been many great champs but what years has the best champs overall?

What Year Had The best champions? 81 votes

3%
TimrosBruinsfan8510Username19273 3 votes
1%
MiStaLova 1 vote
4%
DOKTOROKTOPUSNojokejaymColonaut123UltimateBatJoke 4 votes
67%
Severus35Timone147GriffoplayAddyosRazorDevilFeeney234SpeedbumpTerraAlex13369RockermanStar_Lord_Darkrider05MityAntexc3lKennadoOrcDovahkiinSavio444ThatGuyYouSaw235Crimsontide1616Duke_Silver 55 votes
22%
danielmathBen345qSadalPriyansh7TehsigzorzBananaGrantFlintTheSavagenatewagz419MasterChief1176ErosenseiogH3t3rEdeuinkTP33Dark_Bubbles10UraniumJJBoy19NerdNerdNerd1Nosrep 18 votes

Comments

• AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    This is a good idea. I tried writing up something like it before, and I'd suggest it be broken down smaller into "what year was best for [insert class here]" so that it's less general, but overall, this is really fun! Will post my opinion later.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Ghost, aegon, omega, Emma Frost all came in 2018

Corvus, proxima, sentinel, darkhawk, void, domino, symbiote supreme and the list still goes on.

Ghost, aegon, omega, Emma Frost all came in 2018

And Domino, Cap IW, Corvus, and Symbiote Supreme
    True i forgot to mention them
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    1. The fantastic 4
    2. Dr Doom
    3. Warlock (just love his style)
    4. Mysterio (cool dude)
    5. Stealth spidey (great utility)
    6. Man thing (I’m a comic guy)
    7. Captain marvel
    8. Cull obsidian
    9. Colossus buff (yes I’m counting him, he’s basically a different champion anyway)
    10. Nick Fury
    11. Namor
    thats as many as i could think of in 2 minutes
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Warlock
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I forgot what year ghulk came out
    Timone147 said:

Ghulk came to the game

Had to double check but the champion spotlight for gladiator hulk say 2018 not 2017
    Then 2018 is the best year lol
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    If going by Seatin's tier list (which I know is subjective), 2018 had 8 champions added to the beyond god tier bracket to 2019's 5.
    2018 had 9 god tiers compared to 6 from 2019.
    2019 had more high demi gods at 7. 2018 had 3.
    In low demi god we had2 from 2019 and 5 from 2018.

But 2019 had 2 champions in he next to bottom tier with Diablo and Ebony Maw. 2018 didn't have any champions ranked that low. Closest was red skull the tier above them.

2017 and below are pretty much invalid for consideration IMO as a majority of the champions released in these years are generally considered average to trash with the god tiers released during these years being far less numerous and spread more thinly between those 3 years.

So I would say 2018 made the highest contribution to what a majority of the player base feels are game changing champions, as they had more champions in the beyond god tier/god tier than any other year.

Just my opinion.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Ghost... wait, I don't need to name any more, do I? 😆 In all honesty, 2019 has been my favorite year so far because of NF, CMM, Sunspot and Warlock alone (especially Warlock), but 2018 has had the better champs imo.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Honorable mention 2015 Pre 12.0 sw Thor and ds were ridiculous
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    2018 only cose 2019 is not over yet.
    Mutant: Domino & Pmega Red, 2 of the best Mutant so far.
    Skill: Aegon & Killmonger. Aegon is the best for lol so far.
    Science: Cap IW & Void 2 of the best science options. + other solid champions
    Cosmic: Corvus, one of the top Cosmic.
    Mystic: Only Symbiote, a litte niche pg but he is a good one
    Tech: Ghost, I read she is the best thech. + other solid options.