**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Wasp NERF rank down tickets required

RazorDevilRazorDevil Posts: 956 ★★★
Wasp's function to combo into a heavy attack is getting nerfed soon and she won't be able to combo into a heavy on stun immune matchups. This means she won't be able to counter ANY alliance war boss node. Her greatest strength is against Modoks and Medusas with her heavy mechanic and considering the fact that this function was available since her release I ask for rank down tickets for my rank 5/65 wasp.

Wasp NERF rank down tickets required 224 votes

I too feel like RDTs are required
45%
MavRCK_SnakeEyes69DeeparviHaji_SaabRaganatorCreditzThe_Greatest_OneSighsohardbelli300INTEGRALIcejrjdrum663NikhilMachoNachocAncAmOAlex13369Leiva_darkRockermanReeseSmith14kfd2010 101 votes
It's too minor, RDTs are for bigger nerfs
18%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008razielKDoggg2017Apocalypse189SpicyslicerJim0172exc3lGamerMalidosA l p h aCassyMOGDuke_SilverBahamutAssumedNameCrazyAlboEch238JakearoundAknylmzRougeknight87 42 votes
You people asking for RDTs disgust me.
36%
DL864CoatHang3rNonuPantherusNZWhododo872danielmathSnizzbarThe_OneEb0ny-O-M4wxNigChriz4061HULK_BREAKFrostyPoorMansGaryNevillePiviotSpeedbumpTheVyrusTerraCat_MurdockUncle_Fatty_247 81 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wasp was nerfed?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I too feel like RDTs are required
    Midnite93 said:

Midnite93 said:

How can you stun against stun immune? It's like mixing vodka with coffee and that tastes disgusting

The point is that despite having been out for literally 16 months, Kabam has not mentioned a single time that the ability for Wasp to trigger her Passive Stun on Stun Immune champions is unintentional. A number of people ranked up Wasp mainly for this ability, and now that she is no longer able to do so, people want Rank Down Tickets.
    Kabam has come out before saying that they will only supply RDTs with a SIGNIFICANT change in how a champion functions, and this change to Wasp is a key example of that. Hence why people are saying we should be given RDTs for her.
    Kind of reminds me of Archangel stun immune Fiasco @Mathking13 but she will work on debuff immune nodes at least.
    Again, her passive stun doesn't work against Stun Immune anymore, and last time I checked, you still see Stun Immune nodes in the game these days. So yeah she won't work where she used to anymore, and those people who ranked her up to take on stuff like AW bosses or other challenging Stun Immune fights have been seriously screwed over by this.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

How can you stun againat stun immune? It's like mixing vodka with coffee and that tastes disgusting

I fail to see the similarities, but I get your point XD
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    I mean it was a bug that's been fixed.

Yeah its annoying its taken so long for this to be fixed, but on the flip side you have enjoyed all the that time taking advantage of this bug.

Its hard to believe anyone didn't think it was strange that she was stunning stun immune. Its like any other champ being able to place a debuff on a debuff immune champ/node etc. the interaction is clear and nothing in her descriptions or spotlight suggested the interaction was intended.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Just got done watching proff didn't you 😒

Yes that's where I found out. Is that a problem?

Kabam Zibit said: "Hey there, so the passive Stun from her heavy would not be shortened by the Limber node or mastery, since these are only designed to interact with Stun debuffs. We're updating the descriptions of the node and mastery to reflect that, since Wasp has our first passive Stun effect. The passive Stun also means that she can Stun a champion who is debuff immune, but not a champ who is Stun immune."

Well guys seems like Zibit clarified this matter. I do however have the strength to acknowledge when I am wrong.

I think that answers your question.
  • I too feel like RDTs are required

Kabam Zibit said: "Hey there, so the passive Stun from her heavy would not be shortened by the Limber node or mastery, since these are only designed to interact with Stun debuffs. We're updating the descriptions of the node and mastery to reflect that, since Wasp has our first passive Stun effect. The passive Stun also means that she can Stun a champion who is debuff immune, but not a champ who is Stun immune."

Well guys seems like Zibit clarified this matter. I do however have the strength to acknowledge when I am wrong.

Well that answers my question, not one that I really paid much attention to as I don’t have at 5* anyway.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You people asking for RDTs disgust me.
    Frosty said:

Champion spotlight from over a year ago. Just saying. Consider reading all the moderator comments in spotlights. Those help more than you think.

Completely agree. People tend to overreact and not read before determining a bug vs a nerf. Prof Hoff is one of the worst out there trying to rile everyone up without proper knowledge.
    To me, Prof Hoff merely acts as the voice of the community. So he will voice the opinions of not only the good people, who have justified views and opinions, as well as voice the opinions of the bad people(like those in this thread who complain about the wasp nerf). So in a sense i don't blame prof entirely for some of the illogical opinions found on his channel. In fact i find most of his offer reviews and what is worth is videos quite knowledgeable.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★

arni2 said:

Don’t forget to fix Dr. Doom also. He also has passive stun, the difference that he is money maker ;)
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-doctor-doom/

Bruh...
    Fix is the fix
This discussion has been closed.