**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Arena Match Rewards

MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 371 ★★★
So... are there no match rewards on New Gold Arena?

I know we normally get a certain amount of Gold and Battlechips at the end of each match...
Not seeing any in Gold Arena... is this right?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Goodness said:

Wow some people just find reasons to complain

If 6*s gave their usual points the arena would be done sooner and we can then focus our time on other things, so yeah, people do have a right to complain about 6*s not giving the usual amount of points when really this bug is not difficult to detect and fix.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Goodness said:

Wow some people just find reasons to complain

If 6*s gave their usual points the arena would be done sooner and we can then focus our time on other things, so yeah, people do have a right to complain about 6*s not giving the usual amount of points when really this bug is not difficult to detect and fix.
    I personally am not complaining, what i am saying is that this is a bug that should have been easily detected and avoided. Unless it was intentional in which case kabam needed to have made it clear that it was intentional.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Wow... they gave a simple arena for huge gold rewards and with a lot of time to do and you guys are worried that there are no additional rewards!!?? Sorry for you Kabam 🤒