**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wasp/Mordo Interaction

Since they are fixing wasp with stunning stun immune champs, are they going to fix the interaction between her passive stun and mordo not evading during her heavy? Shouldn't he evade when she combos in her heavy

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    By the wording of it, Mordo should still evade it. So it is not working as intended.
    Unless the text on Mordo is misleading or wrong
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Wasps passive stun bypasses Mordos astral evade which requires a stun "debuff" be placed on him for it to be in effect. No need to remove a interaction that works fine

no where does it say debuff, it just states "while stunned", so they either need to clarify it or fix it.

There is plenty of terminology that needs updating as the game as grown and expanded. Passives weren't really a thing with Mordo was first introduced

They actually exist since the very beginning of the game
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Lormif said:

Terra said:

Wasps passive stun bypasses Mordos astral evade which requires a stun "debuff" be placed on him for it to be in effect. No need to remove a interaction that works fine

no where does it say debuff, it just states "while stunned", so they either need to clarify it or fix it.
    While I agree with you, there is a difference between how something does interact with something (this case Mordo not evading Wapss PASSIVE stun) and how it's worded. Kabam need to mop/clean up some older entries/biography cheets on champions
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If they change this interaction they need to fix Ghost so I can phase and convert passive debuffs into fury.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I believe there's a difference between a bypass interaction with a Passive, and Immunity. He's not Immune. He Evades while under the effect. If it's Passive, it could be that it's working as intended.

I believe there's a difference between a bypass interaction with a Passive, and Immunity. He's not Immune. He Evades while under the effect. If it's Passive, it could be that it's working as intended.

Even if passive, is still an effect. Therefore he should evade it, unless his description is wrong.
    -sixate- said:

If they change this interaction they need to fix Ghost so I can phase and convert passive debuffs into fury.

There is no fix for that. Passive "active" abilities don't exist.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

What does that even mean
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Goodness said:

-sixate- said:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Passive debuffs lol
    So much blinded ignorance of perspective
    Damage over time debuffs wether passive or active are still damage over time. They should all be converted. Read her abilities please.
    -sixate- said:

Goodness said:

-sixate- said:

Damage over time debuffs wether passive or active are still damage over time. They should all be converted. Read her abilities please.
    Again, if they are debuffs, then they are not passive abilities.
    Debuffs are active abilities by itself, and they are NOT passive abilities
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    I swear some people just want to watch the world burn like why does it matter
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    @-sixate- prime example bud, EMP node when that triggers on you it’s a passive debuff and you don’t turn that to a fury. Yes it’s a damage over Time effect but it’s a passive debuff. Where as a bleed or poison is a full on debuff so that’s converted by her phasing. Her damage output is ridiculous anyway and just run suicides and take hood if you want more damage anyway hope that explains things
    jdyke23 said:

@-sixate- prime example bud, EMP node when that triggers on you it’s a passive debuff and you don’t turn that to a fury. Yes it’s a damage over Time effect but it’s a passive debuff. Where as a bleed or poison is a full on debuff so that’s converted by her phasing. Her damage output is ridiculous anyway and just run suicides and take hood if you want more damage anyway hope that explains things

It's not even a "passive debuff". Is just passive shock.
    Not a debuff at all. Rather avoid that word alongside passive abilities to not mistake something, and make it way more simple
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    @will-o-wisp i know that but they kind of work the same way
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

The main point you are trying to get across is correct, but do not put "passive" and "debuff" together. The moment you say passive debuff your credibility will fly out the window haha. Call it a passive effect instead.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Goodness said:

-sixate- said:

You read it, it clearly says Debuffs not just damage over time

• mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I’m curious why the OP wants to further nerf Wasp. It is already bad enough.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

Apparently the OP made some sort of correlation between Stun Immune and Passive Stun.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Wasp inflict Concussion from her sp1. Which then helps Mordo to not evade anything at all when wasp does her heavy passive stun.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    mbrace said:

I don't want a further nerf. I want the champions in the game working correctly so these type of 'nerfs' and fixes don't keep happening every couple months.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Her passive stun is not long enough
    By the time wasp actually lands her heavy, mordo would have recovered from stun