**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Big bug w/ alliance events when moving to a new alliance

Hello there !

I moved to a new alliance on the last Friday just few minutes after the end of the AW.

1) There was a 24h event (items use), I participated for it in the new alliance, but received only the 2 last milestones instead all of them, but I was there during the last 20 hours of this event. I didn't participated for it in the last alliance.

2) Most important. I moved in my new alliance a day before the beginning of this current AQ week. I should be eligible to get all the milestones I participated in, but in the rewards it's written "UNAVAILABLE" just like I wasn't here...
Usually, we have to wait 3 days before getting the milestones for this event, but I can't still get the 4 previous milestones !

This is not fair !
Please Kabam help me !
I'm also sending this to the support, but I wanted to write it here if other players are facing this issue...

Comments

• Options
    Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Here are the screenshots of what I'm talking about (sorry it's in French)
    EDIT : there are two events, items use (1day) and victory in AQ (5days)

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    You have to wait for the new cycle
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    You might wanna read the text below the “Not Available”.

It explains pretty clearly the reason why.
  • Options
    Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    This is for the event « AQ completion », I contributed towards it with my alliance since the beginning of this event !
    This is not a normal situation, I already moved from an alliance to another but never faced this issue !