**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Big bug w/ alliance events when moving to a new alliance

Hello there !

I moved to a new alliance on the last Friday just few minutes after the end of the AW.

1) There was a 24h event (items use), I participated for it in the new alliance, but received only the 2 last milestones instead all of them, but I was there during the last 20 hours of this event. I didn't participated for it in the last alliance.

2) Most important. I moved in my new alliance a day before the beginning of this current AQ week. I should be eligible to get all the milestones I participated in, but in the rewards it's written "UNAVAILABLE" just like I wasn't here...
Usually, we have to wait 3 days before getting the milestones for this event, but I can't still get the 4 previous milestones !

This is not fair !
Please Kabam help me !
I'm also sending this to the support, but I wanted to write it here if other players are facing this issue...

Comments

• Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Here are the screenshots of what I'm talking about (sorry it's in French)
    EDIT : there are two events, items use (1day) and victory in AQ (5days)

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    You have to wait for the new cycle
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    You might wanna read the text below the “Not Available”.

It explains pretty clearly the reason why.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    This is for the event « AQ completion », I contributed towards it with my alliance since the beginning of this event !
    This is not a normal situation, I already moved from an alliance to another but never faced this issue !