**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pixel 4 sensitivity

Just wondering if anyone else is playing on the Pixel 4, or 4 XL. Got my 4 XL about a month ago and the game keeps throwing heavy attacks when I have not pressed for any. Wondering if anyone else has similar issues, or if Kabam has changed the timing/sensitivity in the game controls.

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I don't think that's a pixel 4 issue.
    Champs have been throwing random heavies for years
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Am on a pixel 4 XL. What I did notice was that without a case, my fingers would sometimes be touching the screen edge and thus throw unwanted hits, like heavies. With the case, I've had no problems at all.
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
    Omigosh, I thought this was just me! I am on a Pixel 4XL and I keep throwing random heavies since I switched from my last phone.
  • Options
    Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    If you go into settings and turn off the 90hz refresh rate for the screen, the issue will go away. I'm on a pixel 4xl and was having the same issue.
  • Options
    SmashCaptainSmashCaptain Posts: 19
    Thanks for the replies. Figured it was a terminal case of fat fingers. I'll change the refresh rate and I'm looking for a good case already so hopefully one or the other will fix it.