**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So there's this bug in AW and AQ and I want compensation for it

I enter the fight tab, I look at the nodes and as soon as I tap the fight button it redirects me to the map and I can see that someone is fighting that champion, but I'm the only one there. The only thing I can do is go back and from the Alliance events menu enter AW/AQ again. As I return, the champion I had on while I tapped the fight button is deducted 50% HP. 50%! Today I lost against the boss in AW, Magik, because I took 1 limbo too much, but I would have made it if I had an extra 50% HP, which I lost because of this bug! @Kabam Miike please look into this and I wish to be compensated for all the health potions I had to use when this happened in AQ.

Comments

• Options
    First perhaps let them verify the problem before requenting compensation. I wouldn't expect Kabam to go solely upon our words. Now, I did see something very similar occur going into Nameless at the end of AQ Day 2 in Map 5. 1st, I used a HP to bring back SES from the brink due to some oopz I slipped damage, lol. In doing so, completely locked up the game. Weird. Force closed the app, reset. Went to enter the fight against Nameless and just as described above, all I saw was a timer start above the Boss Avatar on the Map, and nothing else. I tapped the node again, and it let me into the pre-fight screen. 0 problems after that.

I guess AQ is still a tad buggy. Not sure why that happened, but I never lost any health from it. I guess slightly different outcomes in a similar scenario. May want to check this out. If I can, I'll try and see if I can capture this on a recording towards the end of the round. Provided it happens again that is.