**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Node 43 in war

MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Wasn't going to post this, but I always fight the power gain node in war and it's finally bothered me enough to post this...

So, I always bring crossbones since I fight the thorns node right before node 43. When I fight node 43 I use crossbones first almost always and the node drains your power over a certain amount of time. When I charge my overload the timer for overload stacks on the timer for the power drain, It puts a little number 2. It's really confusing but needs atention :p

Hope this gets passed on and my 5 mins. of life wasn't wasted :)

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I've seen that too
  • Options
    No mod gonna acknowledge this glitch!? Damn 5 mins of my life was wasted... RIP
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
  • Options
  • Options
    131 views, surrounding posts have received mod attention yet they one remains vacant of mods. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!
  • Options
    The 2 timers is normal. they are both timers so they stack but it's just visual. One timer is for the power drain and the other is the overrun
  • Options
    @Skeleton777 I disagree.. in any other situation that I have a timer on crossbones and I charge overrun the black skull symbol shows. Just think of how many timers stack on Sw and others. Should those all be stacked too? It's a visual glitch/ bug in my book. Thanks for the input tho
  • Options
    Done reporting bugs, keep it up with closing down threads that are nonsense, instead of recognizing threads that are legit and are trying to help.